3

CHAPTER 3

I woke up. I sighed and sat up only to screech at the surprise at my door. I cover my body with the quilt because I'm naked. "I thought you left?" I gulp staring at the tall hunky figure at my door.

"We gotta get to know each other... you are gonna be my wife after all." He strides toward me clearly liking that I'm not so dressed under the covers.

"You naked?" He asked with a chuckle. I felt the bed dip when he put one knee on the bed.

"Yes." I watch his pants bulge as I say that. I look back up at him. He reaches for the top of the Doona, the tips of his fingers touching the top of my breast.

He then yanks the covers off of me and by instinct I cover my breasts and my pussy that is too cleanly shaven for him to get an idea well not shaven later removed.

My breasts were squished under my arm, I feel my nipples hardened against me.

"You have quite quick reflexes," He chuckled. "I have quick reflexes when I'm protecting my dignity," I say. I don't care that he removed my warmth because my body wants him to see it but my brain still dislikes him.

"Uncover yourself," He demanded, it wasn't a question and his face told me that.

But who am I to obey? "What's the magic word?" I ask trying not to grin. "I said uncover yourself." I tilt my head to the side. My body betrayed me and decided to respond to him and not me. My arm moves from covering my breasts and my hand moves from covering the area he is going to use as soon as we are married.

His breath hitches as he looks me over. A low groan leaves him. "Such a beautiful pussy," he said reaching down to touch. My breathing halted as I finally get touch like I've wanted for years.

I've tried so hard over the years to have a servant mess up and fuck me but they never did.

But he doesn't move further than a small touch. I frowned at him. "If you are going to touch me, touch me don't act like a fucking wuss just because I'm a virgin," I say and he chuckles.

He snatches my neck with his hand and brings me close to him face. "You are quite a needy bitch aren't you?"
"I told you not to disrespect me," He says. Punishment. That puts a rumble in my stomach. A punishment. Exciting. "We aren't married yet, I'll treat you how you treat me," I say, he scowls.

He smacks his hand between my legs in a harsh way which makes my eyes water. That feeling was good. I'm probably gonna be one of the psychos that enjoy being spanked and slapped on the pussy, left with a red raw ass and tears down my face after gagging on a cock profusely.

A wrangled giggle left me since his hand is quite firm around my neck.

His scowl replaced with a smirk. "Hm... you are gonna be more difficult than I suspected." He leaned down and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"It's rare you meet a woman that would rather you punish them than make love, I'm not a love making kind of man so don't ever thing you'd get fucked slow and gentle by me."

While saying that his fingers gently caressed between my legs before harshly slapping me again. I gasped. "Pfft I don't believe it until you show me."

He slaps my pussy hard again, at this point the stinging was staying but I loved the sensation.

He leans down to beside my ear. "When my father is dealt with I'll reward you of only one thing you want," He says. "Pfft you are dodging because you probably aren't that good," I said and he lowly growled when he felt my slick.

"Fuck, all because I slapped you, you really are a little whore," He says.

He pulls away and I frown at the loss of the dangerous warmth he gives off. We met two nights ago and he's already copped himself a feel.