Oh, It's On!

It's been a month since school started, and Drew's been enjoying school and hanging out with Addy and Shawn. There's one problem. She found out some things about Ethan. For starters, his dad works for Hydra. Over the weekend, Drew's parents had a battle over whether or not she should go back to school because they have no idea how much Ethan has told his dad about Drew. They would be surprised if he didn't mention that she can speak a bunch of different languages and can do Ballet, Gymnastics, and Karate.
The parents chose sides. Tony, Bruce, Rhodey, and Vision all say that Drew should continue going to school. Steve, Bucky, Sam, Clint, Nat, Wanda, Yelena, Carol, Pepper, Hope, and Maria say it's too dangerous. Thor wasn't on Earth at the time of the argument, so he had no vote.

Peter has no control over Drew's life, but he agrees with Steve's side. Tony's side won, partially because Drew has everyone on speed dial if something were to happen. It makes sense that Tony wants to send Drew back to school even though it's dangerous. Tony spelled backward is Y not. Steve's side fought hard against Tony's side, but a compromise was made in the end. Drew will keep going to school. She will be sent to school with a gun, two knives, and some Widow bites like Nat's if something should happen. Both blades will be in her socks. Her gun will stay in her backpack until recess. Then Drew will keep it zipped up in the pocket of her jacket. The Widow bites will be in her other jacket pocket.

Pepper wakes Drew up at 6:45, and Drew bounces out of bed, eager to see Addy and Shawn again. She makes her bed and gets showered and dressed in a jumpsuit pretty fast. Drew's been branching out and wearing things other than jumpsuits. Drew summons Nat to do her hair in French braids again, and then she jets downstairs and eats the world's fastest bowl of cereal before dashing back upstairs and brushing her teeth. Then she races downstairs again and packs her backpack. Nat stops the stopwatch. "Wow! That was impressive! Twenty minutes!" says Nat. "Yay!" says Drew. Nat secures Drew's knives and tucks her gun away in her bag. The Widow bites go next to the gun. Yelena and Bucky drop Drew off as usual, and Drew waves goodbye to them.

Everything is normal until recess. Out of nowhere, twenty Hydra soldiers march onto the field, walking straight to Drew. "Addy, Shawn. Listen to me carefully. Go to the classroom and tell Mrs. Thompson to lock the door once everyone is inside," says Drew. "What about you?" asks Addy. "They're here for me. If they want me, they'll have to fight me," says Drew. The Hydra soldiers are pretty close, and kids are running to their classrooms screaming. "Go!" shouts Drew. Addy and Shawn dash off the field and to the classroom. Everyone is in their classrooms in two minutes. Drew's classroom has a perfect view of the field, and she looks at the window and sees Addy and Shawn watching her. She nods to them.

The Hydra soldiers arrive in front of Drew. "You're coming with us," says one of the soldiers. "No. I don't think I am. You have two options. Drop your weapons and surrender, or we can fight, and you get hurt. Take your pick," says Drew. A Hydra soldier points his gun at her head, and Drew says, "Looks like you choose the hard way." In a nanosecond, Drew is aiming her gun at the soldier, and the safety is off. "Ooh, acting like a big girl, are we? We all know that you won't pull the trigger," taunts one of the soldiers. "Oh yeah? Try me," says Drew. The rest of the soldiers point their guns at Drew. A few of them shoot, and Drew dodges all of the bullets. "You know, you're going to have to work harder to get me," says Drew. Then she shoots, and as usual, she never misses. She hits a soldier in the neck, and they drop to the ground. She shoots and hits two more soldiers, killing them. The remaining soldiers all start shooting at her.

Meanwhile, in the classroom, Addy, Shawn, and Ethan are watching Drew through the window. Addy sees the soldiers shoot at Drew, and she covers her eyes and says, "I can't look!" "Addy, look! Drew's dodging all of the bullets like a superhero!" says Shawn. At first, Ethan is nervous about Drew, but he watches her dodge the bullets and decides that she's alright.