Understanding - Chapter 11

Sean's POV.

"I will talk to you about that later, Sean." Rebeca smiled and then faced towards Bethany, "Hi Bethany, remember me?"

Bethany seemed as shock as me, from the look on her face and the paleness of her skin it seemed as if she had seen a ghost. She finally chocked on her words and spitted out, "What..? You are Rebeca Blake? What happened to you?"

"Fine! I will answer yours and Sean's question, i got a make over during the holidays, it was a competition." the big smile on her face woudldn't dare to go.

Just then the bell rang and i noticed the arm around Rebeca's waist, anger rose again and just as soon as she turned around i grabbed her hand gently and pulled her to me. Both Drake and Rebeca had a puzzled look on their face, i looked towards Drake and said, "Go on, i need to talk to Rebeca and for next time remember to keep your damn hands to your self."

The smirk on his face disappeared and rage showed up, "I will deal with you later," and then turning towards Rebeca he gave her a wink and turned away.

"Follow me," i said to her as i led her to the janitors closet.

Her eyes showed so much innocence in them, it made my heart melt. I hugged her and sat down having her sit in my lap. "Now Miss Blake would you tell me what happened in detail."

Then she dissolved into the whole story explaining day by day, it was adorable. When she was done i spoke, "Rebeca, i loved how you looked before you know that, i really wish you would have listened to me. You look beautiful now, don't get me wrong but you always looked beautiful for me, whats in the heart matters more than anything."

Tears dribbled down her cheeks, sadness took over me i wiped her tears and put a finger under her chin and brought it up to have her eyes meet mine. She took a breath and spoke, "It's hard, it's so hard, you have no idea, you have everything. Everyone loves you. Getting bullied, it's something i would never want anyone to go through. Believe it or not, you are the only friend i have ever had Sean. I tried so hard. I used to dream that i would get invited to slumber parties. I know looks don't matter, but in our society today, they tell us one thing and expect another. On one side we are told to accept ourselves for who we are but then on the other side, if you are chubby they look down on you, if you are ugly they are disgusted by you, they hate you if you don't fit in their description book. No one deserves that, now that i have a makeover. I feel confident, i feel strong, i feel as if i can take control. I won't change, i promise you Sean. The cards will switch."

I hugged her tight, the feel of desperation and pain in her words made my chest go tight, "I believe in you, if no one ever did Rebeca, i would. You are an amazing person, always have been. Do you remember the time when we were little and your mum got us two ice creams, i was running with mine and fell."

She started laughing, "How can i forget, you started crying and the ice cream was all over your face."

"And you offered me yours. That's what makes you so amazing Becky, you always think of others."

"Thank you," She whispered into my ears as she lay ed her head on my chest.

"For what?", "For always being with me, no matter what." my heart was beating fast, i had to tell her exactly how i feel about her, but right now is probably not the right time. 

She quickly got up and smiled wide at me, "Ahhh, those teeth are so white, what did you whiten them with correction tape." "Ha..Ha.. very funny, SO tell me exactly how i look now?"

Just as i was about to speak, the door flung open and there stood the janitor with a look on his face screaming that he wasn't impressed at all. "You all need a new place to hanky panky at."

"Oh god no! We were just talking, i am so sorry." Rebeca's face was bright red now and i couldn't help but laugh.

"Sure, now get out!" the janitor exclaimed.

Rebeca's POV.

My phone kept ringing non-stop, i was having a shower and could hear it form my bedroom. i put on my bath robe and picked it up, "Hello?"

"Hello beautiful, guess who?" It was drake.

"Oh Hi Drake, what's up?" My heart was was jumping with happiness.

"I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me?"

"Ofcourse i would love to! Where at though?"

"Don't worry about that, it's a surprise, make sure you dress fancy though." a smile rose on my face.

"Sure will!"

"Ok beautiful i will see you at 7pm."I looked at my watch i had 2 hours left.

I put my phone down and opened my closet. "What should i wear now?" i asked myself.

2 hours later.

I was dressed in a red tight dress, with black heels. I had my hair in waves, my makeup was done perfectly, i have diamond earings in my ear and i was ready to go.

I smiled at myself i the mirror and just then the bell rang.

I am so ready for this, get together?..date? I have no clue. Surprise? Yes, i will call it a surprise.

Hey Lovelies,

So tell me what you think? What should i do next? Anything!

Please remember to vote and comment.