Suprise - Chapter 10

Rebeca's POV.

The warmth of sun beams which spraying onto my face through the window achieved their goal to awaken me. Normally i would be terrified at the thought of school, terrified at how i would be treated, what new insults would be sprung at me to pierce sadness into my heart. Not today, today will embark on a new step in life, today is the beginning where tables will turn and lessons will be taught.

I went to my wad robe, top brand clothes where neatly put away on hangers, i decided to go with a light pink dress which ended a little high above my knees. I picked out white channel heels, a white cardigan incase i felt cold as the dress had no sleeves, and sat at my dresser. I smiled as i saw makeup placed away i had learned how to apply makeup which made my skin look natural from the makeover team. I grabbed my books and had breakfast.

As i was about to leave my cellphone gave a buzz, 64 missed calls from Sean. Guilt hit me i forgot the fact that i would have to answer many of his questions but i can deal with the later, i had a missed call from Drake, i called him back.

"Hello is this Drake?"

"Hello is this Drake?" He replied in a high voice.

"Don't poke fun of my voice," i replied smiling to myself

"I am truly sorry, now i was wondering since we are going to the same school would you like a lift with me or does someone else have the pleasure of being accompanied by you, my lady?"

My cheeks burned of red as blood rushed to them, "No, would you please be kind enough to give me a ride?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"Why definitely princess, text me your address i will be there in 5 minutes."

I text ed him my address and waited at the curb, for some reason i could not stop from being excited at the thought of him coming and wanting to be with me. Sean will definitely befriend Drake fast, wait till i tell Sean everything about him.

Sean's POV.

I stepped into my jeep and headed towards school, today i will finally get to see Rebeca, she better have a good enough reason for not replying to my texts and calls. I missed her. I came to a stop when i saw a Ferrari parked in my space, i got out as rage spread through my body, i yelled "Who the hell do you think you are big shot? Can't you read? This is my parking spot, now for fk sakes move!"

As soon as i finished my last word a guy stepped out, he had his arms crossed and slowly took his sunglasses off as he came towards me his eyes in mine. He pointed his finger towards me and said, "Do you know who you are talking to? My name is Drake Austin and if you ever talk to me in such tone ever again you will be sorry that day that you ever spoke." He turned around with a smirk as he pushed me with full force leaving me to fall on the floor. I was stunned and anger was now boiling inside of me, i will teach him a lesson, he must be a new guy.

As he brushed the dirt of his jeans while standing up Jake came running to him, " Dude...Dude.." sweat covered his fore head as he panted while trying to finish his sentence.

"What?" i wasn't that interested have of the stuff that comes out of Jake's mouth is nonsense.

"Dude, have you checked out the new girl. Dude, shes a 10!" He had a look on his face which meant he was serious, i entered school wanting to know who this girl was.

"Baby," Someone took ahold of my hand, someone with long purple nails and a voice which squeeked and hurt my ears and for years had made people cry with the words it said. It was Bethany. "Baby, i missed you."

I took hold of her hand and let go, "Don't you dare touch me!"

"Reow. You are so sexy when you are angry." With that she was stroking my chest.

As soon as i was about to tell her of, the front door of the school flung open and a girl i had never seen came in. She looked a lot like someone i know, i just couldn't guess who it was.

Slowly she walked towards me, Bethany had her mouth wide open, specks of fire were visible in her eyes. Competition was something i knew she didn't like.

"Hi, Sean." her voice was even more familiar.

"How do you know my name?" trying to seen cool in front of her.

"Sean it's me..." just as she was about to finish her sentence, "REBECA."

I couldn't believe it. Now my own mouth dropped open, this couldn't be, 'What happened to her? She is so changed? Can someone even change this much?'

Drake put his arm around her waist, jealousy hit me hard in the chest.

"What happened Rebeca?" I needed answers.

Hey Lovelies,

Please tell me what you think! I know i haven't updated in ages, but now i will definitely update more often.

Remember to coment and vote xxx