Please, Daddy | Part 6

Harry was quite surprised by Liam's request at first. He knew Liam liked it rough after their short talk about kinks but that didn't change the fact that he was surprised. He wasn't going to be complaining though, he loved being rough with people. He'd take out his anger about the gang or something along the lines on people by fucking them as roughly as he could, which usually leads to very good orgasms from two people. A couple of times even three people...

"Alright, baby." Harry said, moving his hands away from Liam and shooing him over to the bed, "Now go lay down."

"Okay." Liam mumbled. He swayed his hips on his way. And that's when he heard the chains. He nearly stopped moving the second he heard it but he continued, placing his knees on the bed and crawling to the middle of it. Liam turned to lay on his back and was met with Harry at the edge of the bed, holding the chains with pink, fluffy handcuffs at the ends.

He tied on end of the chain to the bedpost near Liam's left foot and did the same on the other side. With no warning whatsoever, he pulled Liam's ankle and cuffed the chain to it, doing the same with the other ankle.

"Go ahead and pull for me, darling." Harry requested, running the tips of his fingers along the inside of Liam's leg. Liam obeyed, which was no surprise, and the chains rattled but barely let Liam move.

"Is that good?" Harry asked in a whisper. Liam nodded and placed his hands around his waist again. He felt insecure more than ever but still felt safe. He was naked and Harry could probably see his ass clearly right now, how could he not be?

But then Harry grabbed Liam's wrists and pinned them above his head in a harsh way. It made Liam's heart skip a beat or two and he tried pulling his legs but the chains held them down. They just stared into each other's eyes for a minute before Harry got off of Liam slowly. So many thoughts were running through Liam's head, mainly consisting of Harry fucking the living shit out of him, which made him hard again.

"We'll skip the vibrator today, sweetie." Harry said from the dresser and grabbed the cock ring. Liam swallowed and nodded as a response, waiting impatiently for Harry to fuck him senseless. It felt like years passed by the time Harry actually made it over to Liam. But in reality, it only took a couple of seconds.

Harry put the cock ring on Liam, who moaned lightly in response since he couldn't speak properly. His body was flushed and starting to sweat since the ac turned of as quickly as it had turned on. Heat overcame his body as Harry's eyes met his again.

Harry pushed off of the bed and grabbed lube and a condom from his nightstand. He just set them next to Liam's waist and lowered his head to kiss the beauty in front of him.

"You're so very beautiful, Liam." Harry reminded him, kissing his belly. Liam couldn't help but smile and blush at the amazing compliment. He hated his body most days and hearing Harry say he was beautiful boosted his confidence and he would probably be confident for days now.

He wasn't about to complain, though.

o~o (Meet Clay, say hi :D)

Liam's Point of View

Harry's lips trailed from my belly to my navel and then my hips, kissing and sucking and biting at the skin covering my body. He ran his large hand over my thighs and when I looked down to see him but ended up only seeing bruises all over my torso and a mop of curly hair.

My breath hitched at the sight of the marks and my legs started kick. I wasn't expecting to see such a sight and I felt myself get harder, which would be slightly embarrassing if I'm being honest now. I mean, I just came in his mouth ten minutes ago, if that.