Please, Daddy | Part 4

Liam was surprised that Harry got on his knees. Harry was very dominant and usually during the sex Liam has had, the dom didn't give blowjobs or anything.

What usually happened was Liam would be fucked senseless and then end up having to give a blowjob or handjob. Sometimes both. Then he would be kicked out of the person's house...

Good times, right?

He enjoyed the sex at the time but after it actually happened, he would regret it. He knew he needed more self-respect but it was hard. He just loved his degrading kink. Well, he's never been praised so...

In the midst of his thoughts, looking down at Harry, he felt a hand grope him through his black skinny jeans. The moan he let out was erotic in Harry's mind but Liam was embarrassed.

He hated his moan. It was so whiny and high-pitched. He always sounded like a girl.

Harry loved his moan though. It was so fucking hot. It made Harry even harder, if he was being honest.

He continued with his movements, teasing the hell out of Liam, who was writhing on the couch, trying to get away from Harry's teasing but also wanting more. Liam bucked against Harry's hand and threw his head back, pleasure running through his body.

"Harry." Liam moaned. Harry's hands wandered to Liam's belt buckle, which Liam was surprised by. Harry undid the belt buckle so quickly that Liam knew he had done it many times before. He unbuttoned his pants slowly.

He then folded Liam's pants apart as much as he could before running the palm of his hand over Liam's clothed dick. The cold yet warm feeling overwhelmed Liam and he bucked his hips up again.

Harry wasn't going to let that happen, so he pressed his hands against Liam's hips to hold them down.

Liam had to admit, it was hot. Harry was just taking control over Liam's body and they both loved it.

"Mind taking your pants off for me, baby?" Harry requested. Liam immediately obeyed, as always. Once Liam's pants were around his ankles, Harry pulled them off, still watching Liam's gorgeous, brown eyes.

Harry finally looked down at Liam's hard dick, seeing it really was hard. It honestly amazed him that Liam was so big. Liam's hand came into view and he started rubbing himself from the outside of his boxers.

Harry's glare couldn't have been scarier as he looked up at Liam and pinned his hands above his head on the couch, standing up. He stared down into Liam's eyes with a look that clearly said, "Touch yourself again and you're going to be horribly punished."

Harry's hands slowly trailed from Liam's biceps to his torso and to his waistband. Liam's breath hitched once Harry's hand found its way into his boxers, stroking his thumb over the tip of Liam's hard cock.

Liam's tip was probably the most sensitive part on his body, that he knows of, so pre-cum dripped carelessly from the slit. Harry smeared the pre-cum over Liam's first inch of his dick, which was considered teasing to Liam.

"Fuck, Harry. Stop teasing me." Liam requested without using his manners. Harry's hand flung up to Liam's throat, choking him but not to where he couldn't breathe. Although, Liam felt like he couldn't breathe because of how aroused he was and how unexpected Harry's movement was. He was happy that his wish came true, though.

The wish where Harry could choke him, blah, blah, blah. Yeah, that one.

"Don't tell me what to do, okay?" Harry said with a grin, "I'm the one who tells you what to do around here, got it?"

Liam just nodded.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°