A Start Of A Mystical Adventure

3rd POV:

Izuku: Mom! Dad! It's time to see what my quirk I got!

A small boy with green busted into his parents room excitedly. Today is the day that Izuku midoriya is going to find out what quirk he is going to have. His parents were slowly waking up, due to Izuku's excited demeanor.

Inko: Hmmmm~ Honey, wake up. We have to take Izuku to the quirk doctor later.
Hisashi: Hmm~ Alright love. Just five more minutes Izuku.

Inko, a green haired woman who was slowly waking up with her husband Hisashi. Hisashi, a black haired man with freckles that had a shape of a diamond on both of his cheeks, was also slowly waking up.

Izuku: Nooo~ please wake up.
Hisashi: Ok, ok but first let's get some breakfast. Alright my little cinnamon roll~
Izuku: Okay papa!

Later at the Quirk doctoer

Doctor: I'm sorry kid but you should probably give up.

As a small action figure of All Might fell onto the ground, Izuku was sitting there.............. The room went silent after hearing the news. Both Inko and Hisashi were confused and worried for their son.

Hisashi: Doctor...does that mean there is something wrong with him after all..?
Inko: Most of the other kindergartners and his class have already begun to show signs of manifesting...He still hasn't

Doctor: Excuse me, but my records say that, you two are fourth generation quirk user's right? I may ask, what power's do you two have?

Hisashi: Yes, of course. Our quirks are nothing special, I can breathe fire.
Inko: As for me, I can pull or float small objects towards me. They're useful enough I suppose...

Doctor: Normally, by the age four, he would have manifested one of those Quirks, or some combination of the two. In the past, when Quirks first started showing up, resulting of many early research studies were published. It became common practice to see if the pinky toe was missing a joint or not. When parts of the body aren't used, they're deemed unnecessary. People who didn't have the joint were thought to be a newly evolved form.

The Doctor then points to an X-ray of Izuku's left foot that was on the wall.

Doctor: You can see by looking at this X-ray that little Izuku had two joints. In this era of Quirks, that is quite rare and unusual to see that in this day and age, *sigh* I'm sorry to say this but that means Izuku has no Quirk or will be developing one anytime soon.

The drive back home for the Midoriya was silent, nothing was said during the drive. Both Hisashi and Inko both felt sorry for their son. When they arrived back home it began to slowly rain outside of the apartment complex. Izuku was in his room watching his favorite video on the computer of All Might's debut in Japan, saving hundreds of civilians from a burning building.

All Might (audio): HAHAHA. Fear not citizens, help has arrived because I am here

Inko and Hisashi had a sad look upon their faces. Inko wanted to say something to her son but just couldn't bear it. Hisashi looked at his son but said nothing. Both parents were about to leave the room but...

Izuku: See that...Mom, Dad...

Both parents turn around to see the poor green haired boy.

Izuku: He saves everyone with a smile, no matter what trouble they're in. . . He's such a cool hero. . .

As Izuku turns his chair towards his parents. Both of the parents were on the urge to cry when they saw the face that Izuku was making, it broke their hearts to see their son crying. They didn't know what to say or what to do, both parents didn't know how to handle this.