BITTER SWEET MEMORIES

***BANGTAN BAR, 12:03 AM***

Jimin and Hoseok are both having fun on the dance floor, while Yoongi & Jeongguk are both watching them from their table.

"Hyung, how come you let Jimin hyung dance like that on the dance floor?" the younger of the two asked when he saw the other agent being the center of attention by everyone in the club. Jimin is wearing a very revealing outfit too and Jeongguk is bothered how Yoongi, his boyfriend looks so unfazed. Yoongi smirks at the younger before he replied.

"Because everyone can stare as much as they want, but I know no one can touch that ass aside from these hands." Yoongi even wriggles his hands for emphasis. He can't help but laughs at his hyung's reply.

"Right, now i get it." he said before drinking the beer from his own glass.

"How about you JK? I thought Eunwoo is coming?"

Jeongguk smiled at his hyung when he heard the name of his date this evening.

"He said he's on his way hyung. Let me text him." Jeongguk replied to the older man before he fished out his phone and send Eunwoo a message. He immediately got a reply saying he's close to the club.

NO PLAYING: JUMP

"LIFE IS A GAME, EVERYONE IS A PLAYER. SOME OF US CHOOSE TO WALK, SOME WANTS TO RUN BUT THERE ARE SOULS WHO LOVE TO JUMP IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOAL FASTER."

"What the actual fxck?! V hyung, you dyed your hair for this mission?!" Yeonjun blurted out the moment he jumps inside Taehyung's car.

"Told you this is a special mission to me Yeon. Come on, we don't wanna missed the party." Taehyung said before he starts the car!

The two vultures got in the club without a problem. Taehyung silently thanked Yeonjun in his head because of his skill, he quickly track the location of the Crows they're looking for. Agent 0901 isn't alone when he arrived at the club, he's with 3 other agents too but Taehyung hasn't find them yet until he and Yeonjun finally settled on the upper floor of the club. They paid a bigger amount of money so they could get the best view of the night. Yeonjun is ordering their drinks when Taehyung spotted Jimin and Hoseok on the dance floor. He smiled to himself when he confirms that they're on the right club.

"Hyung what do you wanna drink?" Yeonjun asked the older but Taehyung just let him order anything. He's not here to have fun, he's here to find answers and to see for himself that Agent 0901 is indeed his Gukkie.

It only took a few minutes before Taehyung finally spotted who he is looking for. He quickly stands up and stare at the other blonde who is also standing from his seat. At first Taehyung thought Jeongguk saw him too so he quickly left Yeonjun & almost scrambles at his feet.

"J-jeongguk, omg.. it's really you!" Taehyung mumbles to himself as he walks closer to the man looking back at him.

But to his surprise, the love of his life walked passed through him.

"Eunwoo, im glad you came! Come join us!"

Taehyung's world stopped. He can feel his heart beating but he feels like everything around him stopped moving. It's been 4 long years since he saw that face this close again. It's been so long since he last saw Jeongguk flashing that bunny smile but his world collapsed when he realized that Jeongguk isn't smiling at him but to the guy behind him. He was about to snap and drag Jeongguk away from the club to ask questions, to know the truth but a strong hand stopped his wrist.