THE BEGINNING

Riiiing!!! riiiingg! "G*ddamn it! who the fxck---" Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence when the voice from the other line of his burner phone interrupted him. "I've found him." Wooshik informed the newest gem of Wooga Elites. 

He knows the other is still sleeping at this time but the moment Seojoon informed him about what their cyber team has discovered, he couldn't wait to tell Taehyung about it already. "Is he alive?" Taehyung asked, his voice raspy from his deep sleep. He doesn't even have to ask who is Wooshik talking about because there's only one person he wanted them to find for him ever since he accepted to be part of the secret Black Op in Seoul.

 "Depends." the older man replied. Taehyung clenches his jaw and hands holding the phone. As much as he wants to ask more questions eagerly, he doesn't want the other to realize the depth of this conversation for him. He counted 1-10 mentally before he replied, still words calculated.

 "Is he in a comm-"

 "Vshi, that man has been recorded dead for Agent 0901 to be born. The man you're looking for is sitting right under our noses."

Taehyung has to physically cover his mouth to avoid making a sound. He knows Wooshik is fond of him and he is now valuable piece in their whole team, but he still is very cautious in showing his emotions in front of the others. When he is sure that his voice won't crack anymore, he finally replied.

"I see. Thank you Woo. I appreciate you informing me about it." Taehyung tried to sound as nonchalant as he can but the older man is still sharper when it comes to human emotions.

"His folder will be waiting at your desk Vshi. You can have a look at it."

Wooshik didn't wait for Taehyung to reply before he ended the call. He reaches for his coffee on top of his glass table and take one sip of it before he turned his chair to face the blonde man in front of him. 

"It's done. Now let me listen to what you have to say, old mate."

The man wearing a full black outfit & a baseball cap slowly removes his mask in front of the Head of Wooga Elites, the biggest running black op in South Korea. He knows there's no use of hiding his face because Wooshik was once part of their own team, they know each other well.

"I guess it's time." the man in black said, his voice low but clear as if he doesn't want anyone else hear the things he is about to say.

"The Agency is close to finally closing THE CASE we started solving since 2016. I guess it's only fair for them to meet again." he breathes.

Wooshik knitted his brows as he clasped his hands on top of his desk while staring at the man in front of him.

"And you think you can just tell everyone that they could go back to their normal lives as if nothing happened after they almost killed each other a lot of times?"

"Wooshik!"

"M-Mate! You are talking about Vshi, our most dangerous weapon at the moment that even your Ace couldn't deal with." Wooshik even stand up as if his loud voice isn't enough to tell the man in black that what he's asking is impossible. They are not in a drama that with some cheesy lines and few tear drops, everything could go back to normal.