13

Void

I open my eyes, finding her already staring at me. She reaches up, running her hand over my cheek. "I love you too." Her voice is quiet but full emotion. "I love you more than anything in the world."

"Even chocolate?" I ask.

She smirks. "Even chocolate."

I smile back. "That must have been hard to say, I know how much you love chocolate."

"I'd burn all the chocolate in the world for you."

"That's a little bit drastic, don't you think?"

"Not in the slightest." She pulls me closer, raising herself on her toes and kissing me, lightly at first, then deeper a second later. I hear Stiles' voice objecting in the back of my head, but I ignore him, embracing her. She pushes herself off the wall, lacing her arms loosely around my neck. I guide her blindly towards the middle of the room, breaking away from her lips only to lift her onto the closest desk. She intertwines her fingers in my hair, her breath catching immediately as I begin kissing her neck. The let myself smile as her back arches in response, she lifts her chin, exposing her entire throat.

"God..." I breathe, touching my nose to hers. "I love you."

She just grins, pulling me closer.

Scott

I called a pack meeting twenty five minutes ago, telling everyone to meet me in Derek's loft in half an hour. Except for Stiles, I told him forty five minutes. If he knew what I was about to tell everybody, he wouldn't bother to come at all.

"Hey Scott." Lydia and Kira smile at me as they walk in. I can't find the strength to smile back, they see my face, my eyes, and their expressions drop. "What's wrong?" Kira asks, I jerk my chin to the couch, motioning for them to sit. They do, staying quiet as they watch me, looking for any sign of what might be going on. I tell them nothing. It will only hurt more to hear it twice.

Within the next five minutes, everyone else arrives.

"Tell us what's going on." Lydia demands, growing more worried with each passing second of silence. "Where's Stiles." She noticed that the boy isn't here, among the rest of us.

Taking a deep breath, I speak. "There are two nogitsune in Beacon Hills." I say, swallowing the lump in my throat. "Void never left Stiles," I meet the Sheriffs eyes, "and there is another, a girl. I saw them - heard them - talking in one of the classrooms, at first it just sounded like Stiles was having a conversation with her, but I stayed, and-" I see Malia's face drain. "Stiles is alive," I reassure, "but he- he seems to be working with Void and this girl."

"What?" Derek stares at me. "You're absolutely positive?"

"I am."

His eyes move to the wall.

"Stiles and I were at practice, he was acting normal up until coach paired him with Garret." I lie. He wasn't acting normal, he was angry. Angry at me. But it was Stiles I had talked to, I know that much. "He almost seemed glad to be partners with him. Him and Garret talked, but it didn't sound like Stiles was the one answering. I know him, and that was not my best friend." All eyes are on me, I continue. "Garret had a sniper on the roof," everyone's eyes widen. "But Stiles dodged the bullets, then caught the last one... and gave it to me." I reach into my pocket, pulling out the shiny casing, holding it up, "he just laughed and said it was all physics, then referenced the Matrix."

"Does Void even know what the Matrix is?" Lydia asks. "That had to have been Stiles."

"What's the Matrix?" Liam pipes up, and we all look at him, shocked.