Chapter 12 - Last Chance

Olivia's POV

Today's my last day here, my last chance to spend with Tyler. Tonight at midnight, I leave to go meet my mom. She's made a plan and called six times already just to confirm it. More importantly, I have one more day with Tyler. I have to make it memorable. Suddenly as I was getting ready I heard a knock at my door. I ran down the stairs, as I looked out the window I could see Tyler standing outside. 

I opened the door, "Hey Ty. I'm still getting ready, why don't you come up to my room."

I lead him up stairs to my room. 

"You can just sit in the chair there, or on the bed. I'll only be a couple minutes."

"Okay, cool."

I walked into the bathroom to continue getting ready. As I was putting my hair up into a messy bun I heard Tyler say from my room, "Hey, Liv? What's all this?"

"All what?" I asked from the bathroom. 

"The bags of stuff..."

I stuck my head out of the bathroom, "Oh those? Just some stuff I never unpacked...."

"Oh okay."

I stepped back into the bathroom to continue getting ready. I put on a thin layer of lip gloss and one more layer of mascara. I walked out of the bathroom and slipped my feet into my jeweled sandals, and said, "Ready?"

"Yeah totally!"

We walked down stairs and out the door, headed straight for the boardwalk.

We were walking down the board walk looking in all our favorite shops and botiques when we ran into the boys. All four of them, Kellan, Jason, Carter and...Ricky.

"Hey guys!" Carter called to us and waved us over.

We walked over and Tyler said, "Oh hey guys!"

"What's up?" Asked Jason.

"Olivia and I are just walking around the boardwalk."

Then Ricky said, "Hey, Olivia."

I sarcastically shot, "What. Rick-y."

"Woa girl, no need for 'tude."

"Can it."

Then Tyler interjected, "Hey...Olivia, why don't we go get some ice cream." Then he turned to the boys and said, "We'll see you guys later."

The boys nodded and we left.

I turned to Tyler, "Tyler, we could have stayed with them..."

He cut me off, "No Olivia, I saw how you and Ricky were saying "Hello" it wasn't a good idea."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Sorry."

"Don't apologize. Ricky looks for trouble."

"I just feel bad, making you fix all our problems, and picking up all the pieces when he breaks me."

"It's not a problem, Olivia. I would do anything to protect you. Anything to make sure you were happy."

"I know, and thank you. I don't think I've said that enough."

"You don't have to."

I smiled at him, and we walked down to the beach.