2.

!Warning! Death and voilence is in this chapter

-Y/n pov-

I walked up to the river with the person that I picked up on my back, I sat down and he slid off me and onto the ground. I waited for the ski mask man to come, I turn into my human form so I could talk to the person that I brought along. "Hi I'm (Y/n) what's our name?" I introdused myself with my hand outstreched for a hand shake. He looks at me in shock but shakes it off "You can call me EJ." He tells me and shakes my hand. I smile at him "You should go, I didn't tell the person I'm meeting here that I was gonna bring someone else." I tell him and lightly pish him off into the forest. "Wait how 'bout I just hide in a bush and stay quiet." He says trying to reason with me, I sigh and nod my head. He goes to a nearby bush and hides in it, I turn around and hear the bushes infront of me move, I smile slightly and trasform to my wolf form. I sit down and see the ski mask guy come ot from the bush, he looks at me and sits down on his side of the river. "I didn't really think you would really come back." He tells me and I turn back into my human form. "I didn't think you would either." I tell him with a slight chuckle, he laughs slightly too "You know I never got your name." He says and looks at me. "I'm (Y/n) and you?" I introduse myself "Call me Hoodie doll~" He introdused himself with a flirty voice. I snicker at his sad atempt to flirt with me, we start to talk about random things as the night passes by.

"Its getting late I should get going." I said as I got up and off the ground "Meet here tomorrow?" He asks me and stands up too. I laugh slightly "Ofcourse." I turn into my wolf form and walk off nto the forest untill I hear him leave. I turn back around and pick up a now asleep EJ, I jog back to my den and set him in it when I got there. I sniff the air to see if I could smell any late night prey, I pick up two human scents and follow the scents. I slow to a stop when I spot a couple hiking a trail that was in my teritory "Babe you know I hate hiking at night." The girl whined as she stopped walking. "I know but were so close to the car." The guy told the girl "You said that an hour ago." She said with an anoyed look. The guy sighs "I know." "So were lost?!" The girl yells out in shock and fright "Don't worry I'll keep you safe." The guy said as he trys to confort the girl. I here a cold laugh and see a guy with white skin and a smile carved into his face come out into view. "Oh that's so sweet~" He pulls out a knife from his jacket pocket "YOU are gonna protect HER from ME." He laughed again. He charged at the guy first and pinned him down "GO TO SLEEP!" He yelled as he stabed the man, the girl screamed in horror. I took my chance and ran out to grab her by her arm, the carved smile man look up when he was done carving a smle on his victim. He watched as I quickly torn threw the girl and ate her, whe I was done I looked at him and started to walk back to my den. I layed down I my den when I got to it, I saw that EJ left but I didn't care as I fell pacefully asleep with the moon shining into my den a little bit.

I woke up when I heard a twig snap near my den, I could faintly hear voices and I could smell a foul oder in the air as they got closer. I got up and sniffed the air to find anything out anything else about these people near my den, I couldnt smell anything besides the foul oder. I grunt in disapointment and slowly walk to the entrance of my den "I'm telling you this is where that wolf myth lives!" I heard as some teens walk into a clearing that was infront of my home. "Yeah yeah sure, that's what you said about the last cave we came across." A jock looking teen said to the teen. "Guys we should be at school right now not in the forest." A nerdy looking teen says as he walks close by the jock teen. "Chill Damian we'll be back at school before the lunch bell rings." The jock teen told the nerdy teen and pulls him into a side hug that looks like it hurts. "Guys stop messing around we need to find that myth and bring it back to prove that its real." The teen with a map tells the other as he gets closer to my den. I back up to where I was hidden in the shadows as the map teen walks into my home "Woah this cave is so big." He said as he walks around. He stops when I think he feels me staring at him, he slowly turns around to see me step out of the shadows growling lowly. He freezes as I stalk closer to him, he probaly relises that what he's doing is stupid because he starts to run out of my den screaming. I chase after him as he gets closer to the entrance "GO GO GO!" He yells to his friends as he runs out into the open. I run out of my den argry that he was in my home, his friends see me and start to run with their other friend. "I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!" Damian yelled as I caught up to the teen with the map, I barked and lunged at the teen closest to me.

I shaked them around like they were a toy, I kept shaking until I heard the sadisfying snapping sound was heard from the teen's spine breaking in two. I dropped the dead body and chased the jock teen into the forest and out of the clearing, I swiftly zig-zaged through the trees as the teen got closer. I growl loudly as I run faster, but I remember feeling like this when I was escaping, that just made me run faster. I run beside the jock as he looks to the side and sees me beside him, his face turn pale and he tries to run faster but trips on a branch and falls. He tries to get up and run but I pick him up by the head and bite down, his body falls to the ground as I eat his head. I pick up the scent of the last teen and run twords it, I see him running away from the clearing and trying not to look back. I quickly run at him and he finally sees me running a him, he screams when I pick him up by the arm. I let out a small growl as I carry the crying teen in my teeth, he starts to try and get out of my grasp but stops as I bite down a little harder on his arm. I get back to the clearing and walk past the dead body of his friend "Damn it I knew we shouldn't have skipped school." The teen in my grasp said as we pass the body. I set him down in my den and he looks at me confused, I whind a little bit and layed down, then I heard the bushes near me move. I could smell human blood and knew it was EJ, my tail starts to wag and I stand up to grab the teen.

I walk out with the teen in my grasp as EJ comes out into the clearing and sees me holding a person that was screaming and crying. I walk up to him in excitment and drop the teen by his feet, EJ crouches down to look at the teen closer. "Hmmm, he looks healthy and kinda strong, thanks for the gift." He tells me and pats my leg, my tail wags faster. I get up and leave so that he could kill in peace, I start to eat the dead teen that was in the clearing. I finish the body and he finishes with his body a little bit after me, I walk over to him and sniff the body. "You can have the rest if you want." He tells me and rubs my head, I lick his mask covered face and pick him up. He starts to laugh a little bit as I bring him to my den to cuddle up and sleep with, I lay down with him leaning on my body. "Ok ok I'll sleep with you." He says as he gives in and starts to cuddle into my soft fur, he yawns and comes closer to my chest. We both fall into a blissfull sleep without knowing what was in store for us in the days to come.

(Ngl I kinda feel bad for kill Damian but now more creepypastas are meeting you so who do you want to meet next?)

Goodbye my lovely children O3U~