1.

!Warning! Slight blood and small cursing is inthis chapter

*One year before*

-Narrator pov-

Run...

Run...

That's all you could think as you ran away from that horrorble place, you could hear them running after you with guns. They knew that tranquilizers wouldn't work on you so they were using real guns to deal with you. You trasformed into your wolf form and ran even faster, you ran out into a city and ran to a forest close by to hide. They thought you would die within a month but the person that experimented on you wanted you back. So they searched the forest but none of them stepped foot into that forest, some said because of Slenderman and others said they didn't want be eaten by you. You stopped running for a little bit and found a desent sized cave that you could call home. You knew about Slendermans forest but you didn't think that you would be sleeping in it or even calling it your home. You layed down still in your wolf form and fell into the most peacefull sleep you've had in years.

*Present time*

The moon was full and shining brightly, you however were stalking some campers that are a little too close to your den and you were hungry. "Do you really belive that giant wolf myth." One of the campers teased the other for being scared to be out here. "Yes and we shouldn't be on this side of the forest, its too close to their den!" The teased camper told all of them but they just laughed. You desided you wanted to play with them a little so you growled and moved some bushes around to frighten them even more. The campers laughter died down as they all looked around to see where the growling was coming from. "I-I told you we sh-shouldn't be out here!" The teased camper said as they moved closer to the other campers. You were behide them as they all got closer to eachother, you slowly stepped out so you didn't make any sound. You leaned closer to them and growled loudly and they all screamed when they truned around and saw you. You attacked the unlucky camper that was close to you "Nick!" One of the campers cried as you bite down on their friend. A loud crunching sound was heard and Nick's body went limp, the other campers watched in shock as their friend is killed infront of them. You dropped the body and torn threw another camper with your sharp claws, their screams echoed threw the forest as you killed them all. You stood in the middle of the camp ground with only the small fire and moon to light up the area. You were eating Nick after eating all the other ones when you heard something come closer to the camp ground. You looked up and saw three people standing there looking around the area and then they all then looked at you.

The one with orange goggles and a mouth gaurd walked up to you, he had hatchets in his hands but he didn't attack you when he came closer. He instead put the hatchets away and put a hand on your bloody (f/c) fur "Woah the fur is so soft." He told the other ones as they walked closer. You huffed and stepped back, picked up the body you were eating and went back to your den to eat the body in peace. Before you walked out of the camp ground you looked back at the three still standing there looking at you. You turned back around and went to your den, once you got to your den you set the body down and started to eat again. You finished your meal and got up, you streched and walked to a river that was close to your den to get a drink. You started to drink from the river when you heard the bushes infront of you move, you looked up to see the boy with a black ski mask on with a frown face on it. You let out a low grolw to warn him not to come closer to you, he stops when he gets to the river bank. You two stare at eachother for a moment "Your not a normal wolf, are you?" He asks me but thinks he won't get an answer back. You change into your human form, he looks at you in shock "Your right I'm not normal at all." You say. "Could I come see you again tomorrow?" He asks as he gets read to leave "I'll be waiting for you." You tell him as you both walk away from the river to your homes.

-Y/n pov-

I turned back into my wolf form and went into my den to finaly get some sleep, I lay down and drift of to sleep. I wake up the next morning and walk out, I strech and shake off any dirt that got on me while I was sleeping. I sniff the air to try and find any food nearby and pock up an odd scent, it smelled like human blood. I knew it wasn't from last night because it smelled fresh for some reason, I followed the scent until I found where it came from. I stared at what was infront of me with a confusion, there was a person eating a kidney and a dead body beside him. I walked up to the body and started to sniff it, the person probaly didn't know I was there until he saw me sniffing the body. "You can have the rest, I'm done with it." He told me and I gladly started to eat it, when I finished it I looked up to see if the person was still here. He was stting down on a log eating some more kidneys and looking at me with interest, I licked the blood of my lips and walked up to him. He just sits there looking at me, when I get to him I start to sniff him "What the hell are you doing?" He asks me as I sniff his arms. I huff and pick him up by his hoodie sleve and carry him to my den, the whole time he was yelling at me to put him down and a lot of curse words.

I get to my den and set him down by the entrance, he gets up and brushes all the dust and stuff on him. "Why the f*** did you bring me here?" He asks rudely as he looks around my den, he walks up to a wall that has stuff that I have collected over the year that I have been here. He picks up a book that had some little rips here and there, he flips through the pages and stops when he come to one that has a drawing on it. The drawing had a wolf pup with two older wolves beside them, the drawing was made with colored pencils. He places a hand on the drawing and looks at me laying down with my head on my paws, I look at him and he places the book back where it was. He walks over to me, sits by me and puts a hand on my head, he sighs "what are you doing out here all alone." He starts to pet me slowly. I lay my head on his lap and close my eyes, the sun was starting to set though and I told that guy that I would meet him. I sit up and strech and walk out to go see the guy by the river "Hey where are you going?!" The other guy asked me while running after me. I stop, pick him up, set him on my back and started to walk to the river again "Guess I'm coming with you." He says and lays downon my back.

(Hey first chapter done and published, hope yo liked it.)

Goodbye my lovely children O3U~