Part 1: Sold to the devil with the mustache and horns

Talking; ???: Hello there

Thoughts; ???: (I have no desire)

Screaming; ???: TODAY IS SATURDAY, what's up my corduroy

Whispering or speaking softly; ???: Good morning

Actions or emotions; * Running * or * cheerful *

Sounds: Ring Ring or can also be POW

N / A: Author's Note: Hope you like it

________________________________________________________________________________

In a world where 99.8% of people have a peculiarity or quirk, there are on the one hand, people who save others with that power, called heroes, and on the other, those who use their power for evil, too known as villains.

________________________________________________________________________________

POV ???

Well my life sucked so far. From the age of four to be exact. When we went to a doctor to see what my kosei was, the man said he had two. One was that he could absorb any type of energy and use it to my advantage, but the downside was that if I didn't eat enough every day, it would have the same effects or it would be equivalent to not having eaten for the same amount of time.

The other allowed me to create roses. And before you say it's a useless power, know that it allows me to make these plants harder than metal and with retractable spines sharper than a razor. Thanks to these unique roses, I might have resistance to poison and the ability to rise from the dead. The last thing was that if I took a certain amount of damage, my body would turn to roses, and then I would regenerate. And if for some reason the regeneration did not work, I could as a second option resurrect as a rose and mold myself to have an identical body with more strength.

My mother hearing this, she took advantage and put me in any kind of jobs. Many of them left me with various scars. Some on the hands, some on the right shoulder, and several on the left side of the back and chest. I can really say that my mother was a full-fledged bitch.

And my friends? Well, my so-called "brother from another mother" Bakugou Katsuki betrayed me and told everyone that he was mukosei or powerless. To then hit me next to what he called companions. I didn't want to hurt them at the time, because it was something a hero would do. But after my mother put me to work, my personality changed dramatically.

In one of my jobs, I was a tuna fisherman. But from one moment to the next, my whole environment turned black. Ropes entangled me and I saw a man who appeared to be in his sixties with horns that snapped his fingers and then a piece of paper stuck to my chest that said sold. This was really going to shit. The man took out some bat wings and led me through a portal to what looked like a castle in another world.

Izuku: Y-sir, what are you taking me for?

???: Expectandum est nobis nepos domum perveniam- The being spoke to snap his fingers again- With this you can understand our language perfectly- He said and put me on a chair.

Izuku: (What are you planning to do? That damn woman already sold me. That means I'm like a dog or worse for him) - Yes, everything was going from bad to worse.

???: My name is Sullivan. And I came here to...- That suspense that he was giving to the reason for bringing me from him was something that was beginning to be very scary.

End of POV Izuku