6.) (..thinking)

rob looked at the heavily bloodied pocket knife that he held in his blob hands. on the bright side, atleast he enjoyed the ripping out of the vocal chords..?? it was fun ok

he was suspicious of zubin. he wondered if it would be a wise idea to dissect zubin next and sell HIS organs on the dark web.

speaking of which, he'd successfully gotten the money he wanted, he just wasn't sure if he would be able to live with himself after knowing what he'd done.

he used to like their basement- he and ross (and sometimes andrew) used to hang out in there in the middle of the night after long days and just talk about things- but now the basement was a cursed location and it made him sick to take a step in there.

he took a step back. his thoughts were scattered. he was a utter mess. he looked up to the basement door and ran up and out.

he was relieved to smell the fresh air in their house. or well, fresh compared to the musky smell that clouded their basement. he went to the kitchen and grabbed a leftover pancake from the microwave, and ate it without heating it up again.

he was so fucking tired, he felt lightheaded. he just wanted to see ross again. he wanted to see ross so badly, but andrew hadn't set up a time for them to go yet. it felt like being a puppy waiting for its owner to get back from work, it made rob's heart ache

rob flinched as he heard footsteps come down the stairs. his neck twisted around, hoping it would be andrew. but no, it was zubin. it was him. of course it was fucking zubin. rob felt like sobbing and slamming his fists on the table as he watched zubin go down the stairs.

zubin stopped walking when he saw rob peeking out from behind the wall, staring directly at him.

zubin didn't get much sleep that night.

;;

338 words because im scared of my capability to write way more than that so im stopping here

this is what writing this fanfiction feels like

- nes