Chapter 25

OMG ANOTHER UPDATE...YEEEY FOR ME!

Please bear in mind that this is kind of a filler chapter and I'm sorry because I think I may make you guys cry. I cried and I have never cried once before when writing anything!

Sorry it is a bit short but as I said before it is a filler...and quite a depressing one at that. Ah well;)

Please remember to COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE (Or even if you don't because I have a feeling this may break a few hearts)

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PEOPLE PLEASE:)) as always, comments are much appreciated!

So here is Chapter 25...get your tissues ready and prepare to bawl!

It has been four days...four pitifully long days. Yet he still has not come back. But why would he? He made it perfectly clear that any relationship we had is over.

Someday soon he'll shall feel nothing...absolutely nothing for me. The thought has me tossing and turning within my bed. I kick the sheets off me as they seem to trap me in the bed and in this miserable life.

I lie awake each night, tempted with the desire to shut my eyes but fearing that if I do, he'll come and I won't see him. However, instead I turn all night, fighting my heavy eyelids for the man that will never come.

I'm beginning to feel desperate. Everything I am pines for him. And why? All because I am a damn fool who fell in love with a damned 5. A damned 5 who does not love me back.

My door opens and the guard places a plate of food and a new bottle of water on the floor. I stare at it, toying with the idea of getting up and eating something. But what happens if I crawl off the bed to eat and he comes and leaves again?

I sigh to myself. Irrational thinking seems to be my speciality nowadays. If I ever get out of here and am able to find a normal life for myself somewhere, I'll be sure to put that on my job application. A perfect canditate surely? Perhaps I should also add: insomniac, halluncinator and delusional fool just to round off my top qualities. What employer could resist?

"Elle?" A voice calls. I turn over, my skin prickling at the sound of his voice. I didn't hear any footsteps. But then again I wasn't really listening.

My eyes meet his through the gap in the door. Although his face is backlit, I can see the weariness in his eyes.

"You're here." I whisper quietly, pushing myself off the bed and skipping to the door. I rise up on my tip toes to see through the bars, to see him. His eyes trace over my face, flickering anxiously.

"I am dreaming surely?" I ask him.

"You're awake sweetheart and so am I." Grayson replies.

"Sweetheart?" I answer. "I am dreaming. Grayson would never call me

sweetheart - he hates me. He wants nothing from me."

I lift my arm, squeezing the skin on my arm tightly between my forefinger and thumb. Wake up Elle! Wake up! I chant to myself.