stop

--

You'd gotten Eren to leave your room early the next morning after sleeping over. You thought maybe you were overthinking and it covered more than it looked like at first glance. You put the dress on as Sasha came in and sat on your beanbag in the cute outfit you picked.

"I'm going to kill you,"

"You've said that before. Yet I'm still living another day!" She cheered from the beanbag.

You opened the door and walked out, without shoes and stood in front of her. The black dress was short with a long v-,cut in the middle and two cutouts on each hip. You felt naked.

"I'm not wearing this out. I don't even have anywhere to go it's a Sunday!" You snapped with your hands on your hips as you stood in front of her.

"You have to wear it! No, but's!"

"Sasha it's cold outside-"

"It's 80 degrees. Nice try," She snapped.

"Ugh. I'm going to choke you," you sighed as you walked over and put on slippers.

"You're gonna wear pig slippers?!"

"Oh hell no. Walking on cement in heels?! That hurts, my slippers are cute," you protested as you slid your other slipper on.

"Whatever. Come on,"

"Where are we going?"

"I need to get something from my car and I need you to help me find it," she instructed while standing up.

"I'm not leaving the room,"

She was dragging you by your hand out the door, you held onto the doorframe but she was a lot stronger than you thought. She kept pulling you until your hands slipped off the doorframe, she grabbed your waist and dragged you out the rest of the way.

You rolled your eyes and walked next to her down the hall. Maybe it wasn't as revealing as it was in your head...yeah, just think of it like that.

You walked down the steps with her and out of the building. Her car was thankfully not too far so you crossed the street, getting off the sidewalk, and walked over to her car. She unlocked the doors and you leaned over to look in the backseat.

"What am I looking for?"

"My credit card. I can't find it," she stated while looking in the front seat.

Her car in the backseat was slightly a mess but the front was decent. You put one knee on the seat while the other was on the ground and you moved around her jackets and papers looking for the key.

"Yooo Sasha, who's the chick?" Connie's voice blurted through the sound of you rummaging in her car.

You lifted your head up and looked at Connie who was on the other side of the car, he was walking past and standing next to Sasha's driver's side.

"Shit..." he mumbled and looked behind you.

You leaned back down as you rolled your eyes and felt a pair of hands grip your waist.

"Connie?! What the fuck?!" You snapped, smacking his hand away.

"That's definitely not Connie..." Sasha whispered to you with a concerned look.

You turned your head and leaned up. Eren was staring right at Connie and Connie just stood there awkwardly.

"Oh. Hey Eren," you greeted, turning around to face him.

"Hey, baby. Is this what you threw in the closet?" He asked while he stopped staring at Connie and looked at you.

"I'm being forced by Sasha, she dragged me out of my room like a maniac,"