Chapter 2

Maya didn't know what to do, panic took over. She was a afraid of heights but she always tried to hide it. If she attempted to fly up there, she would get scared and come back down or fall down.

The young girl, that was also a bird, saw that maya was panicking and came back to the floor to try calm her down and she shifted back to her human form. She shifted without any stress, it was a strange, mysterious sight to see. The girl the. Beckoned for Maya to do the same as her, Maya wondered how on earth she was supposed to do that.

She heard thoughts in her head telling. Her that she should just give up but she didn't, she shifted with those thoughts vanishing as soon as she shifted with ease. The young girl looked surprised and said, "most people can't shift that easily their first time but anyway we need to leave now, ok. Now what I need you to do is for you to summon up your strength and make teleport us outside, just to test your skills and plus we need to leave."

Maya couldn't believe what she was hearing, she was being told to leave and to teleport them outside. That was scientifically impossible. That's what she thought for now anyway. The young girl handed her a book that had 'secret spells' written on the front of it. "Your mother wanted me to give you this, Maya and I'm sorry I Never mentioned my name before but it's Tia."