Chapter 5- Soulmates

Previously:

"do you know who your soulmate is?"

"no"

"i know who mine is"

"really? Who?"

"you"

*Marinette's pov*
"m-me?. I'm your soulmate?"

"yes. This ring? This is mine."

My soulmate. Is. Adrien. Agreste. My brain can barley function with all this happening.

"b-but Lila is you soulmate. Right?"

"she lied. She's not my soulmate."

"my crush. Is my soulmate"

"y-your c-crush?"

"yes. I like you Adrien. I like you since the first day. Since you gave me that umbrella. I couldn't talk to you, I turn red when I see you and get flustered. I cant say a single sentence to you without suttering. It's because I like you. I love you"

"I love you to Marinette. But i'm torn. I love you but there's someone else I love."

"w-who?"

"Ladybug"

Ladybug.... He loved both sides of me. My heart wants to sing. I stared at him smiling when he spoke, "marinette? Are you okay?"

"yes. I feel great. I feel so great because someone loves both sides of me."

"what?"

"spots on."

*Adrien's pov*
I watched marinette say those words. Pink light appeared in my room and then suddenly marinette was gone. Ladybug appeared.

"I cant believe it. My partner, my princess, and both girls I love are the same person."

"I'm not allowed to reveal my identity but I dont want to keep secrets."

"if were not going to keep secrets, then I should to this."

"do what?"

"Plagg, claws out!"

Green light appeared and I suddenly transformed into Chat Noir. I want to ask her if she was disappointed but before those words came out of my mouth, her lips suddenly collided with mine.

We kissed each other. Her hands in my hair, my left hand on her waist and my right hand on her neck. Her lips are soft, gentle, and it tastles like strawberry. We pulled apart for some air and said the words to detransform us both.

Our forheads touched while our hands entwined together, never wanting to let go of each other.

This night is the start of our new life, as lovers. I finally found my soulmate. I finally found the perfect piece of the puzzle that was missing. She complete's me. And she makes my heart dance Like crazy.

"I love you Marinette"

"I love you too Adrien."

"my soulmate", we said together. Our lips touched again and we knew from that very moment that we never want to be separated from each other.

419 words (not including this, and authors note)

A/N: Yay! I finally finished my second story. Thank you for reading it. I would really appreciate if you would vote. My next story will be uploaded soon. Byee😘