The Interviews

Now that you have been reaped, it is time for the interviews. Current President, Camilla Snow has decided to get rid of all of the pregames stuff. Unfortunately, by a vote from the Council of Capitol Victors (so far only 3, Augustus Flickerman, Rebecca Manderley III, and Mungo Patterson) the interviews still remain. As such, President Camilla Snow has decided to continue with the interviews, only chopping the Opening Ceremonies and the Private Training sessions.

For the interviews, President Camilla herself is interviewing you. She is pretty much a dictator version of Ariana Grande. She has red hair that goes down to her mid back, chocolate brown eyes and an innocent looking face. She likes to pretend to be a silly, ditzy twenty year old but she is ruthless. She is wearing a strapless blood red dress that goes down to her mid thigh. It was died with the mouth blood of Avoxes.

She also got rid of your stylists so you got to pick your own outfit! Describe this outfit well since it counts as a quarter of your score. Then, on stage she will ask you exactly five questions. She changed the rules so that it is five questions long instead of 3 minutes. Four of these questions must be

"What do you miss most about home?"

"Do you have any alliances?" (work out your alliances with the other person please, otherwise it's just confusing)

"Which tribute A. Is the biggest threat, B. stands out the most, C. Is the smallest threat? (Answer each with a different tribute.)

"What do you think of the Capitol so far?" (No traitorous opinions here. If you do say anything like I hate the Capitol or I want to bomb it, your tribute WILL be disqualified before they enter the arena. President Camilla is cutthroat)

The last question you can make up. Your answers to these questions are half of your score. This is due Saturday, January 26th at 7:30 PM Mountain time. If you are using a world clock, Boise or Denver both work. If you don't hand in your score is automatically a one.

Sponsors: after these are posted, you have 24 hours to send me your scores and who you are going to sponsor otherwise you will not sponsor anyone for the Bloodbath. Remember for the scoring it is:

12 points total

6 points for their responses to the interview

3 points for their outfit

and 3 points for the tribute form they have already filled out.

Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favor.