As A Wanderer In This World, All I Need Is You.

The days after that promise were slow and interminable, and Ke Xing, for some reasons, was always absent.

The time, on those cold and snowy days, seemed to have stopped. The days seemed to never end, and I was increasingly impatient.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, that day had come.

When I opened my eyes that morning, the sun was strong enough to burn them.  I tiredly covered my face with my arm, and very slowly I sat up on the bed.

Suddenly, the room's door opened.

<<Good morning my beautiful princess!>> exclaimed Wen Ke Xing while entering and heading towards me.

He reached out his hand, and I grabbed it.

<<Princess?>> I asked looking at him.

<<You're right, I should have called you "queen">> he said looking down <<but anyway, are you ready for this special day?>>

I snorted smiling, and gave him a kiss on the cheek <<sure.>>

<<Come with me then>> he said with his usual smile.

<<But first ...>> he put a blindfold around my eyes.

<<Hey!>> I exclaimed, while he, taking my hand, began to drag me away with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We walked for at least half an hour, and then, finally stopped.

<<So, are you ready?>> he asked.

<<Yes.>>

<<Don't get too excited though.>> he said with a chuckle.

He took off my blindfold, and what I saw left me completely speechless.

In front of me, there was an altar decorated with many white flowers, in the center of which there was a large white carpet with a golden embroidery.

<<Lao Wen, this...>>

<<Ssh>> he silenced me <<come>>

He gently took my hand and walked me up there.  We stood in front of each other.

<<Did you do all of this by yourself?>>

<<Well, do you see anyone else here besides us?>>

<<No...>> I took a short break <<you are crazy.>>

He smiled at me softly, stroking my head <<yeah, crazy for you.>>

I put my hands around his face and kissed him. He put his arms around my back, kissing me back.

When we stopped kissing, Ke Xing gave me a deep, affectionate look and stroked my cheek.

<<Well, so now we can consider ourselves officially married?>> he asked.

I thought about it for a moment before answering.

<<Well... Yes, I suppose.>>

There was a few minutes of silence and glances.

<<But the marriage isn't over yet.>>

He took my hand and led me home.

As soon as we arrived, he went to the bedroom and threw me on the bed. He started kissing me on the lips, and then continued kissing me on the neck, until he went lower and lower.

<<Don't you think it's too hot?>> he asked suddenly.

I smiled at him. It was always winter here, when had we ever felt even a little warm? But anyway, understanding his game, I answered him.

<<You're right...>> I began to slowly take off my clothes, until I was naked, and he did the same.

We both got in bed, under the covers, and started making love.

<<I love you.>> he said continuing to kiss me.

<<I love you too.>>

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I think that that's the end of the story.

Thank you to all the people that have read it, and who have voted it. I really appreciate that, and I really hope that you liked it! ~

See you in the next story! (◍•ᴗ•◍)ノ♡