Remembering

Pinkie giggled happily, she couldn't believe what she had found. Well she knew to her it wasn't really anything, but she knew Twilight would be proud of her. The stain on the letter was blood, but she didn't mind. She couldn't believe she was totally okay with blood. Usually she would freak out. Pinkie set the letter down. She felt a quick pain pass through her mind, memories flooded back. She couldn't believe what she had done. Pinkie sat down as her mane slowly deflated. She could remember everything she had done to Mr. Cake, and she enjoyed every single bit! She covered her face with her hooves and soon started crying. More and more memories came back, she could remember all of it, the screaming coming from Mr. Cake and her laughing. "No!" Pinkie sobbed. Twilight came running down the steps and saw Pinkie crying. "Pinkie!? Are you okay?" Twilight walked over to Pinkie, but Pinkie stopped her. "Twilight! I'm sorry! D-don't come near me, I killed him!" Twilight was confused, but stayed where she was. "Pinkie, what do you mean?" Twilight had a feeling she was talking about Mr. Cake, but she was found not guilty. "Twilight, I killed Mr. Cake" Pinkie said trying to calm down, but she couldn't her memories became worse. Twilight stood still. "Pinkie, you were found not guilty... you didn't kill him. Its okay, you didn't do it." Pinkie uncovered her face, her eyes were red from crying. "No it's not okay. I did do it, I remember it"
Twilight shivered. "But they didnt find evidence" She walked closer to Pinkie. Pinkie's frown became a small smile. "I remember everything, Twilight. I remembered him begging me to spare his family, and so I did. I remember taking that kitchen kinfe and stabbing him and the blood going everywhere. I dragged him in the attic and did horrible stuff." Pinkie looked at Twilight, and she saw the fright in her eyes. "P-pinkie....you didn't do that. Please tell me you didn't" Twilight spoke softly, scared of her dear friend. Pinkie stayed quiet and the lights shut off. "Pinkie..? " Twilight could feel something brush against her face, it was cold. "Twilight. I'm scared" Pinkie said, sounding like she was crying. Twilight got flashes of the murder, she saw Pinkie killing Mr. Cake. Twilight shook those flashes away. "Don't worry Pinkie. Its okay" Twilight followed Pinkie's voice. "Stay close Pinkie" Pinkie smiled and spoke. "Never trust the Pink party pony" Twilight felt a sharp pain in her side, she could barley breath. "P-pinkie.." Twilight felt tears streaming down her face. She heard the library door open and close. Slowly Twilight felt her strength lower more and more, and soon Twilight passed out.

~~Hours later~~
Twilight woke up to the sounds of crying, she looked around to see Fluttershy crying on Applejack's shoulder and Applejack's head lowered, her hat covering her face. Rarity comforting Spike, and Rainbowdash sitting there with a blank expression with Soarin beside her, but no sign of Pinkie. Twilight shot up remembering what had happend. She felt a huge pain in her side. "P-pinkie!" The other's were starlted. Rainbowdash spoke, "She's not here Twilight..." Twilight started breathing heavily. "Ya need to lay down sugarcube, ya have a pretty bad wound there" Applejack said. Twilight looked confused and looked at her side. She saw a bandages wrapped around her sides. "What happened? Where am I?" Rarity spoke up, "The hospital darling, you were stabbed"
"B-by Pinkie..?" Twilight asked expecting no answer. Dash looked at her with anger in her eyes, "why did you let a murderer live with you?" Twilight was shocked, "murderer!? She's our friend!" Fluttershy looked up, tears still going down her face. "N-no Twilight. She's not our friend. She tried killing you!" Fluttershy raised her voice. "I can't believe you still call her a friend, if anything She's far from a friend! I hate her!!" Applejack spoke. "Now come on sugarcube. We know you're upset, but That's a little far" Fluttershy gritted her teeth. "SHUT UP YOU STUPID FARM PONY!"
Applejack's jaw dropped, she was gonna say something smart but Fluttershy continued crying, "I'm sorry...i-i didn't mean it!! I'm so sorry Applejack!!" Applejack shut her mouth, "It's okay, sugarcube. Just calm you're temper" She hugged Fluttershy and patted her back.
Twilight never saw Fluttershy like that.

I swear Fluttershy didn't mean it guys. Applejack isn't a stupid farm pony. Well I hope you liked it! BROFIST FOR EVERYONE!