Such Friendship

Twilight cleared her throat and began reading, "Dear Twilight sparkle, my faithful student. I had seen the violence going on. Me and Luna are watching from a distance, for we cannot do anything... " Twilight looked up. "Pardon me dear, but that doesnt sound threatening." Rarity said very confused.
"Yes I know, but this next part is covered up with what looks like blood, and it looks like hurried writing. I cant understand." Fluttershy spoke softly "b-blood" She fell to the floor. Raibowdash rolled her eyes, "oh come on! Don't be so dramatic it might be marker or paint!" Applejack trotted over to Fluttershy. "You okay sugarcube?"
"Just throw water on her she'll wake up!" Raibowdash yelled. Rarity gasped. "Rainbowdash! We can't do such a thing! For it is un-lady like!"
Rainbowdash grunted, "come on I dont't have all day!" Twilight ignored them and turned the letter over.
"Well aren't you in a hurry! What's so important to make ya throw water on Fluttershy!?" Applejack yelled angrily.
"Oh! I know! I heard she has a date with the One and only Soarin!" .Rarity said happily. "I know just the design darling, you'll look fabulous!"
Rainbowdash face turned red. "How the hay do you know that!? It was only between me and him. We're you spying on us!?"
Pinkiepie got up. "What's that Twilight?" Twilight turned around to pinkie. "Its the threatening part of the letter" Pinkie tilted her head. "On the back?" Pinkipie's voice broke between tired to that happy sqeaky voice. "Yes, its Quite weird. It says, Watch yourself ponies. For we are everywhere and we are going to get you, there is no way out of this." Twilight shivered, re-reading that she did not enjoy.
Rarity laughed. "Oh no! A lady would never spy on another! But I did have somepony else help me gather the information that you two were dating! Oh spikey wikey!!" Spike came running down the steps. Rainbowdash was furious. "What the hay!!? Spike!?" Spike smiled. "What? I'd do anything for a beautiful mare like Rarity" Raibowdash was tired of them. "Yea like spy on you're best friend! Thanks!" Rainbowdash quickly flew out of the library. Applejack woke up Fluttershy."I'm confused Rarity. You made spike spy on Rainbowdash... just to find out if Dash and Soarin were datin'." Rarity scoffed. "No no no. I offered him a date to spy on Rainbowdash." Applejack wasn't amused and Fluttershy was just really confused. "And you accepted this offer spike!?" Spike looked down. "Yes but-" Applejack stopped him. "No but's mister, you two should be ashamed of yourself! Come on Fluttershy we gotta see if Dash is okay" Applejack stomped out and Fluttershy followed behind.
Silence was in the room. "Well darling. If there is nothing else to talk about, i must be going" Rarity trotted out of the library.
"What was that about?" Pinkie asked. Spike grunted. "I was spying on Dash and Soarin.." Twilight frowned. "You ponies and your dating" She closely examined the letter and tried figuring out what the rest said on the front. "Who would want to come after us, Twilight?" Pinkie asked. "I have no idea Pinkie, but dont worry Celestia said she is watching us, so i'm sure we'll be okay" Twilight smiled. "So you can get some sleep?" Pinkie asked happily. Twilight shrugged. "I don't think so, i still have to figure this front part out.." Pinkie groaned. "It doesnt have to be you figuring this all out!" Pinkie smiled and snatched up the letter and began reading. "H-hey! Pinkie!" Twilight frowned. "No! Bad Twi! Go get some sleep!" Pinkie said playfully. Since Twilight hadn't gotton any sleep, and Pinkie started acting normally Twilight didn't mind. Twilight sighed. "Okay. Just! Be careful with it and if you find ANYTHING wake me up" Pinkie giggled. "Okie dokie lokie! I pinkie promise! Now go get some sleep!" Twilight smiled and trotted upstairs. She sighed and fell onto her bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

Friendship is just the best! ^﹏^ Anyway sorry for not updating yesterday :/ I had headaches ALL FREAKING DAY! It was really painful!!! Sorry for making spike a weirdo all of you spike lovers! Yesh i like the ship RDxS. Its really adorkable........Sooo stay fab my peeps!