Chapter 12. To Soon To Know

Though his parents were reluctant, Kaminari went back to the dorms after his stay at the hospital. He was still sore but he could walk around and go to class.

After the initial rush of people wanting to talk to Kaminari when he got back to the dorms, Shinso and he went to their room. Even though he hadn't talked to many of them for a while the omega just wanted to be in his room and with his boyfriend.

They lay on the double bed, facing each other. Kaminari was curled up in Shinso's chest and the alpha had an arm protectively around his boyfriend. Recovery Girl had just come by to work her magic, making Kaminari very sleepy. She had healed mostly everything but that didn't take away from the soreness in his chest.

"Toshi?" Kaminari asked quietly. Shinso hummed, nuzzling his face a little further into Kaminari's hair. "Do we keep the baby?" He asked. Shinso detected a hint of fear in the omega's voice, making him pull back and look worriedly at him. "I-I mean we're not even out of high school, a-and I don't know what we're supposed to even do and-"

Shinso kissed him to shut him up and stop him from spiralling. "Denki, I love you, and I do want to have a family with you, but I think this is your choice. I'm going to be here with you no matter what." Shinso placed a small kiss on the other's forehead. "I think we should keep the baby, but it's up to you you're the one carrying them after all."

Kaminari looked down, avoiding eye contact. He knew Shinso had a similar mindset to him when it came to abortion and adoption. Of course, they both believed that if someone needed to get an abortion because they either weren't ready or had health risks or something else then yes, do what you need to do. But it felt so different when it came to their kid. If they went through with abortion then they would both have a hard time calling themselves heroes, even if it was for the best.

Kaminari curled around his stomach. Silent for the longest time. "I want to keep the baby."

Shinso nodded. "Ok," he said quietly. It was quiet for another moment before Shinso spoke up again. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Kaminari visibly stiffened in Shinso's arms and the omega looked up at Shinso then back down to his chest. "I-I just didn't know how to say it. You mean everything to me and if I lost you I-" he pulled himself closer to Shinso. "I don't know what I would do." Shinso ran a hand through the omega's hair. "I knew you wouldn't leave me like that but everything in me just didn't want to risk it."

"Well you don't have to worry anymore," Shinso muttered, placing a soft kiss on the top of Kaminari's head. "You're not getting rid of me that easily."

Denki huffed out a laugh. "Thought that was usually my line," the omega said, smiling a little.

The alpha hummed. "Yes, but I thought it was fitting. I'm sticking this out with you."

"I love you so much Hitoshi," Kaminari said looking up to his boyfriend.

"I love you too Denki. Now sleep, you must be tired after Recovery Girl healed you."

The omega hummed, nodding his head a little before snuggling his face into Shinso and closing his eyes. Kaminari fell asleep not long after that.

They were told that tomorrow Recovery Girl would be able to heal Kaminari completely, so he needed his rest.

-

Shinso woke up to an empty bed, and if that wasn't alarming enough, he heard Kaminari throwing up in the washroom. The alpha was quick to action and ran into the washroom finding his boyfriend hanging over the toilet.

Kaminari coughed and spluttered, the bile still forcing its way up through his throat. He felt Shinso's hand on his back rubbing small circles as he pulled the omega's hair out of his face with his other hand. "You ok Denki?" Shinso asked quietly.