Chapter 4

Gibbs stepped out of the lift and heard the usual racket of Abby's music.

"Turn it off!" He shouted to be heard.

"Hi Gibbs, no need to be mean, who rattled your cage?"

Gibbs looked at Abby with her gothic clothes and make-up he could never be mad at her, she was like a daughter to him.

"Take the blood off this tissue, match it to mine see what happens" he asked but still with a hint of worry and frustration.

"Keep it between us yeah ab's?"

"Of course"

He kissed her on the cheek and left he needed some air "I'll be back soon"

As he walked down the street, he was going over how stupid he sounded so what, she has the same name he stopped off at his usual coffee bar and took a seat but those eyes, they looked so familiar like I had looked into them before he shook his head, he needed to stop thinking like this, he had seen the dead body of his little girl laid on that autopsy table. If it was her, who had been looking after her? Why was she in England? Why was she alive? And ... Why was she now in his team? He knew something wasn't right he could feel it in his gut and that was never wrong.

Kelly looked up to absorb her new surroundings, she looked over at the young shy guy and realised that she hadn't spoken a word to him. She walked over to his desk and introduced herself, she asked about what he was doing and even though she didn't fully understand everything that he said she wanted to understand and wanted to help on whatever McGee was doing, he began to teach her of the processes on which she genuinely found interesting she had always been up for learning something new. After working hard they gave themselves a little break, McGee never really had people to talk technology with so this was a nice change, he wanted to know what else she was interested in and more about her as no one seemed to ask although he had a good idea why.

"So ... You lived in England"

"Yeah I moved from South America when I was young girl, I can't really remember it"

"What a life changing decision, your parents must be brave, mine would never do anything like that"

"Well my guardians felt like I would have a better life in England as they had got themselves into some trouble, I was too young to understand"

McGee felt a hit of guilt, as he read in Kelly's notes that she did not know her parents and he still managed to bring them up and he saw the pain in her eyes. "Did you enjoy living with your guardians, the director mentioned you were having a bit of trouble with them"

"Yeah .... They were fine ... Well not what I would have chosen for myself ... Or anyone really, they were part Mexican and I always knew there was something not right about them, especially when we had to leave for England. They were always pushing me for the Navy they said that's what they believed to suit me, I didn't want to do it, and they used to wind me up saying all those things about him, I didn't want to believe them"

"They said what about who?" McGee inquired feeling more then confused feeling like he had missed a huge part of the story

"Oh... Erm ... What. No one, I don't know. Oh look at the time I better go back to my desk and do some work. Bye McGee, Thanks" she excused herself and rushed over to her desk hiding behind her computer screen. She was never like this, what was going on she thought as she tried to compose herself.

"You ready?" Kelly jumped and looked up as she looked at the face of a smiling DiNozzo

"Oh yeah of course, today has gone so fast, what happened to Gibbs I only saw him once?"

"Yeah he does that" Tony wasn't lying he did often disappear but he knew this was for a different reason all together. They got to the bar with time to spare so they decided to have a drink first Tony been the gentleman offered to buy the first round and had left for the bar, he was looking back over at the table where he and Kelly were sat. She had her back to him he could see her bra through her shirt and when studying it he saw a small flower tattoo climbing up her back very sexy he thought as his body temperature was rising. He saw Kelly pick up her phone he assumed it was her friends so he walked back over with their drinks.

"Yeah I got here fine, yeah I got to NCIS, they are all really nice. No!" Her voice raised so Tony to stopped behind her to listen "of course I saw him, I'll get the job done" Kelly slammed the phone down, and Tony sat down at the table like he had never paused to eavesdrop.

"You okay? Or do people not say bye on the phone in England?" Tony joked

"I'm fine just a friend wondered if I had settled into my new apartment and met the team and my new boss, that's all nothing important"

After Kelly's friends arrived, she introduced them to Tony.

"Nice to meet you, I'll be on my way now"

"What?" Kelly jumped up in front of Tony "you can't go now"

"Well your friends are here"

"You think I just wanted someone to bring me here and wait till they got here, I'm not that mean please stay, have food with us I don't want you to leave"

After they had finished all the food, a few bottles of wine and had a very long catch up, Kelly's friends excused themselves as they had to get up early for work the next day.

Kelly now quite tipsy turned to Tony "your not leaving me are you? It's only 11.30, the night is still young, I haven't partied American style before. Please let's go to a club, only a couple drinks I promise" she looked at Tony with a cheeky gleam in her eyes.

He sighed, but still couldn't say no, he knew he was going to regret going to work with a hang over but what the hell. Even though he did remember McGee saying that in Kelly's notes she was known to be a bit of a party girl, this was meant to be a new start. Oh well, why not he thought!

They got to the club and Kelly headed to the bar "lets be crazy for my first night out in the USA, I wanna do it in style!" After waiting she got the attention of the bar man, she pointed over to something chilling in the fridge Tony couldn't properly see, he turned to look at the girls on the dance floor.

He could hear the bar man "would you like glasses?"

"Nah! It won't be lasting too long" Kelly giggled

"That's $300 please"

What?!? Tony thought, but when he turned he saw Kelly with two large bottles of champagne in her hands.

"You must be crazy" he exclaimed

"I wanna do this right" she shouted as she raised the bottle to her lips

McGee was right she is a party animal

The first bottles went extremely quickly, and it had seemed to have gone straight to their heads, Kelly headed over to the bar and bought the same again, she headed on to the dance floor with Tony who was feeling the most tipsy he'd been in a while, he looked at Kelly not knowing what she was going to do next and he loved that. She put her thumb over the top of the bottle and began to shake it, she was giving him a wicked smile as he looked into her sharp blue eyes, she lifted the bottle up and took her thumb off the top, it exploded everywhere, they carried on dancing as them and everyone around was getting covered in champagne, luckily everyone was so drunk they found it hilarious, Kelly drank the last of the exploding champagne.

She leaned in to his ear "I think I need to go home and change"

As soon as she closed her apartment door Tony had picked her up against the wall hungrily kissing her lips and neck. They stumbled their way to Kelly's bedroom stripping each other as they went, they fell on the bed and carried on rolling around with just their underwear on. Tony reached to unhook her bra "I've wanted to take this off all day, and matching pants, expensive" he smirked, as he kissed up her back examining her tattoo that swept round from her ribs and climbed a little up her back, it wasn't too big, but it was highly detailed flowers it really was a work of art.