Existence

Hello everyone
How are you all?
So we are in the end game of the story. We will mostly leave one fight in particular from the final arc. But it really isn't that important to begin with so it's fine.
Anyways let's continue...

____________________________________

The air surrounding Tomioka and Kokushibo was getting heavier by the second. Both of them trying to pull the air towards themselves.

Tomioka: Like a flowing river. Water breathing third form - Flowing dance.

Tomioka set most of his strength on his foot as he jumped towards Kokushibo

Tomioka set most of his strength on his foot as he jumped towards Kokushibo. Making Kokushibo a little confused as water breathers don't always rush into things.

Kokushibo: Moon breathing first form - dark moon evening palace.

As Tomioka reached kokushibo both of their swords collided creating a great gust of wind

The battlefield was quiet as Kokushibo and Tomioka looked into each other's eyes causing a sudden pain in both of their heads.

Kokushibo: Has this happen before?

Tomioka: What's this feeling... I don't want to fight him....

Kokushibo saw the change in Tomioka's fighting spirit. It no longer held the will to kill, the perfect fighting spirit. This pissed him off as only one person had managed to get to that realm of swordsmanship.

Kokushibo: Goddamn you!

Tomioka: ...

Their swords disconnected as both of them started to clash their swords repeatedly against one another. Not even thinking about breathing techniques.