The past

Hello
How have you been
So here is another chapter and this story might be a lot shorter that the other one I don't know yet because I have just started it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[50 years ago]

After Y/N had joined forces with the demons. The demon slayer corps didn't know anything and he was announced death. Y/N had trained under Kokushibo for a very long he had mastered the moon breathing he could do all the forms. He had also taken a liking to daki and douma. Daki as she was a beauty and had a great personality around Y/N. He liked douma because douma was pure evil. Someone he would need when the time comes to carry out the "Plan". Y/N had also managed to lower muzan's ability to read minds and made Kokushibo able to think and talk without muzan knowing.

Y/N: Everything is going according to plan just anyday now I can launch an attack.

As Y/N was thinking alone Gyuutaro came up to him.

Gyuutaro: Hey man!

Y/N: What? Yeah?

Gyuutaro: I heard a rumour saying that you like my sister.

Y/N: Yeah I do she's a total beauty after all...

Gyuutaro: Man I don't know but the moment you become a upper moon I will consider you guys.

Y/N: That's great!

Gyuutaro: Yeah I know man! I will go now I just wanted to ask.

Y/N: Ok. Yes this is really going too good.

Kokushibo: Y/N...

Y/N: Yes?

Kokushibo: The man has summoned you...

Y/N: Oh I wonder what it might be...

Kokushibo: Come on let's go.

Y/N: Ok.

[After reaching to Muzan]

Muzan: So you have come Y/N.

Y/N: Yes!

Kokushibo: Let's get down to it already...

Muzan: Ok. So Y/N I want you to kill some hashira's for me.

Y/N: Of course!

Muzan: And another thing I want you to fight kokushibo if you can hang on a for 5 hours I will make you a upper moon.