chapter 3

Sgt Ryan was currently standing outside a motel room. He was currently dressed in civilian clothing due to the fact he learned he's somehow not even in the proper time period.

 He was currently dressed in civilian clothing due to the fact he learned he's somehow not even in the proper time period

He used the money from the dead guys wallet to pay for gas, clothes, and the motel room for Engineer to stay in as he hacked into the internet

He used the money from the dead guys wallet to pay for gas, clothes, and the motel room for Engineer to stay in as he hacked into the internet. Right now he was sitting in the truck collecting information about his target. He thought about official work but realized quickly that without proper paperwork or birth records he would have to do shady stuff. Luckily Nevada was always a shady place full of criminals. So what better way than to become a bounty hunter to pay the bills. So now he was going through a phone he found in the glove box. His target was some guy from a place called Gotham. His name was Alexander marks, wanted in gotham for dodging a speeding ticket and arms dealing. Price for bring in was 10000. Said to be an enforcer for a man named penguin.

"Who the fuck James themselves after a flightless bird?" Ryan muttered as he felt a vibration come from his pocket. He pulled it out to see a text from Engie. For some reason it insisted that they text so they understand one another better.

Engie: found him

Ryan: Where?

Engie: He's enrolled to a location to buy weapons off the black market.

Turning on the truck he spun out of the parking lot racing through the streets thanks to Engie pulling up a GPS. After arriving close to the location before hiding behind a dumpster as the guys got out of their respective vehicles.

"You bring the goods?" Alexander asked holding a brief surrounded by 3 men holding shotguns and pistols. Across from him stood 3 large man who looked to be hooked on some strange drugs. Their veins bulged from their arms.

"I still don't understand why the penguin had this go down in vegas." The middle large man said in a heavy Brazilian accent.

"Penguin paid lots of money to keep this hidden from the batman." Alexander said before watching the drugged up Brazilians unload weapon cases. Ryan couldn't get a clear look at them but new that it would be bad news. He pulled out his Magnum loading in tranquilizer bullets and aimed at the first of the 3 hulking figures.

"Nighty night." Pew pew pew pew pew pew. 6 shots each found their mark as Alexander spun around staring at his men on the ground.

"WHOSE OUT THERE?!" Alexander yelled pulling out a 6 shot revolver spinning around to see Ryan running full sprint at him. Alexander had no time to react as he slumped to the concrete knocked out. Ryan shook his fist after holstering his Magnum.

"Damn crazy strong jaw. Now what were they buying?" He asked opening up o e of the cases to show a strange rifle.

 Now what were they buying?" He asked opening up o e of the cases to show a strange rifle

"Looks like some sorta energy weapon." Ryan said before setting it back in its case. "Nothing as fancy as the covenant but something none the less." He muttered picking up Alexander throwing him over his shoulder.

From a nearby rooftop a man in red and a bunch of leather watched. He was somewhat impressed by the effectiveness of the mystery man but was confused by why he only took one of them. He pulled out a grappling hook and shot a cable out. In seconds he was in the alley tying up the knocked out thugs and slunk over to the weapon cases. "Oh boy new toys. Better make sure Bruce doesn't see these when I get back to Gotham." He then pressed a button on his wrist as a motorcycle flew around the corner unmanned stopping inches from him. He smiled putting the cases on the bike before contacting the authorities.

Ryan arrived back at the motel as Engie was flipping through the channels. In the bed of the truck was a tied up Alexander covered by a tarp. As Ryan entered he paused seeing Engie curled up on the bed watching cartoons. He looked at the screen to see Tom and Jerry playing.

"Hmmm wasn't expecting to see that ever. Finish up this show cause we're leaving for gotham soon." He said walking back outside grabbing Alexander who was still unconscious.

"Mob." Alexander muttered as he was thrown on the empty bed.

"I'mma take a shower."