177: One-Shot

Author: themarvel-spnmultifanwriter

Pairing: Eddie x Richie

Warnings: fluff, fight, kissing

Word Count: 958

Still Mad?

I was in the bunker with Eddie. Stan had to help his dad with something, Mike was working, Bill was doing homework and Ben and Beverly were doing a school project together. So there was only me and Eddie. I didn't mind tho.

I loved spending time with my boyfriend. Since we started dating a few weeks ago we've been hanging out a lot alone in the bunker. Only the others from the loser club knew about our relationship and they gave us private time.

Eddie had brought some new comics which we were reading. We laid in the hammock and my head rested on Eddie's shoulder while he turned the pages. Eddie turned to page five and on the middle of the page was a fat green monster.

"Ha look it's needing a bigger underwear than your mom," I said and pointed at the monster. "But it's as slimy and stinky as her" The monster was green with slime, similar to a slug and looked disgusting.

"Can you stop it please?" Eddie asked slightly annoyed. I smirked at him. I wasn't going to stop.

"It's also as ugly as her. I'm pretty sure they'll both die virgins"

"That's not even possible. How could I live if she was a virgin?" Eddie rolled his eyes.

"Easy! She wanted to make friends with a woman who had you as new born but because of the earthquake she made while running the woman panicked and ran away. So she adopted you out of mercy" I laughed.

"Just shut up" Eddie turned back to the comic, but I ripped it out of his hands.

"Just admit it you like my jokes. They're funny, " I said and Eddie tried not to smile but I could see the corner of his mouth moving up. "It's almost as funny as watching your mom walk. Like an oversize fat penguin" I stood up and immitated Eddie's mom's walking. Eddie laughed as he sat up on the hammock.

"You're an idiot Richie"

"Yeah maybe..." I started and took Eddie's hands. "...but I'm your idiot"

I looked Eddie in the eyes. He grabbed my hands tighter and pulled me close to him. Then, he pressed his lips on mine. These soft sweet lips that are only willing to touch mine. They tasted sweet as always with a touch of peppermint.

Eddie pulled away after some time and smiled. I fixed my glasses who had moved a little throughout the kiss.

"Now give me the comic back," Eddie said and tried to reach the comic but I moved my arm so he couldn't reach it.

"Make me" I said and laughed.

"Seriously give it back Richie!" Eddie said and we began to fight a little. "Richie, you are breaking it! These cost money give it back!!"

After some time, eventually he reached the comic. He laid back on the hammock, mad, and when I wanted to lay down next to him he pushed me away.

"Oh come on Eddie," I said but he wouldn't let me sit next to him.

"I'm mad at you. Just let me finish the comic peacefully," he said and didn't pay further attention to me.

I looked around in the bunker. I was already bored and wanted Eddie to give me attention. I saw insect on the floor and picked it up with a smirk. I went over to Eddie.

"Would it cheer you up if I gave you this" I said and put the insect inside Eddie's shirt. He jumped off the hammock and started screaming.

"Pull it out! Get it out! Ahhhhh! Get this off me!!" he screamed. I couldn't help it but started laughing loud, it was hard to breath.

"You should've seen your face!" I said when Eddie pulled the insect out of his shirt.

"Are you crazy?! Do you know how many sicknesses these carry. Worse! How many Diseases!!"

"Just chill you find these on all streets. Kids play with them every day. You won't die from them"

"I don't think you can judge that!"

"I'm sorry okay" I said and wanted to hug Eddie, but pushed me away.

I figured it would be best to let him calm down for a while, even though it was hard not to annoy him in some way. After he finished the comic I asked: "Are you still mad?"

"Yes" Eddie said angry.

"It was a joke jes-"

"A joke?" Eddie jumped off the hammock and went to me. "just a joke?! These insects carry diseases! You could make me sick by that? Is that a joke to you?! How broken is your humour?! Besides, if my mom knew that we are here and that insects touched me she'd kill me! Do you even know-" Eddie said but before he could finish his sentence I grabbed his face and pressed my lips on his.

"Don't worry I'll protect you from any harm," I whispered after I pulled a few inches away, just enough speak, but yet incredible close.

Eddie looked at me for a second deciding if whether or not he should stay mad or give in and kiss me back. He chose the second option and grabbed my face too. His lips were pressed on mine and stood like this for a few seconds before we had to catch air. The kiss was more passionate and longer than any other we shared. It took away my breath for a few seconds Eddie stood there for a while and just stared at me after we had pulled away.

"I- I'm s-still mad at you"

"Shut up your not" I punched Eddie's arm before I pulled him close to me on the hammock where we cuddled for the rest of the day.