𝟏𝟎⭒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷0

Sunday, 3:00 PM

Sunday, 3:00 PM.

Author's POV

The girls walk out of an extremely overpriced small boutique with at least 7 different bags from multiple stores.

Y/n's POV

Why is Dabi following me around? How does he even know I'm in Tokyo?

Whatever, I'm not going to let him ruin my day, I think to myself drawing myself out of my thoughts.

"Do you guys think that we overshopped?" I asked the girls with a concerned look as I eye all the bags in our hands. "We're in Tokoyo girl, we won't find half of these things back at home!" Mina responds.

"You right, you right," I say nodding towards Mina.

As we continue to walk around the mall we decide that we've done all the shopping we could possibly do today.

"Y'all ladies wanna just head to the beach before the guys?" Jirou asks. "Yeah, I'm down," I say. "I'll tell the group chat where to meet," Mina says pulling out her phone. "Tell them to meet us at lot 72." "Gotcha," Mina says typing away.

Luckily we found a nice parking spot close to the beach. We realized we had way more beach things than we can carry in one go. "Ain't no way," Mina says opening the trunk in defeat. "Looks like we're taking two trips," I say side-eyeing Mina with a tiny smile.

I grab the blankets and beach mats, Jirou grabs the umbrellas, and mina grabs the beach balls and most of the chairs. "We'll come back for the food in a few," I say slightly struggling to carry the blankets and mats in my hand.

The girls and I begin to walk towards lot 72 and I catch Mina recoding me struggling to carry these damn mats and blankets. You could most definitely hear her and Jirou's ugly laugh in the background of the video. "That's going on the snap," Mina says laughing while turning her phone off.

After we get back from our second trip back from the car we start to set up our area. I place the mats down first then the blankets on top of them. Mina places the coolers and chairs on the edges of the blankets so they don't fly away. Finally, we place all the chairs out and dig the umbrella into the ground. The girls and I grab a drink and get comfortable in our chairs.

As soon as we get comfortable we're disrupted by the boys. "Yoooo!" We hear Denki and Kiri say at the same time while walking up to the area we've set up.

"Y'all did this all by yourselves?" Sero questioned joining Denki and Kiri while holding the bonfire materials. "Of course we did," I say. "It looks good huh?" Mina says with a smug smile.

"Y'all did alright," Katsuki chimes in. "We could do better," Kiri adds on. "You know, If you're jealous just say that love," I say turning my head towards Katsuki.

I can see a light tint of blush on Katsuki's face right after I called him love. Hmmm, so that's what makes up blush boom boy. I take note of that in my head.