𝟎𝟑⭒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹

Saturday, 10:30 PM

Saturday, 10:30 PM.

Author's POV

You and Katsuki enter his apartment and his signature smell of rosewood hits your nose. This is not the first time you've been to Katsuki's house, you've been to his house enough times to know your way around. You have never come to his house alone, You'd usually come to Katsuki's house with your friends. His 2 bedroom apartment is very clean and spacious, he has an almost all-black interior with a flat-screen tv mounted in his living room. He has a black leather "L" couch with a small glass table with some expensive whisky and cups as the centerpiece. "Hey, I'm going to go take a shower," Katsuki says with a smirk on his face. "You're welcome to join me," Is all he said before walking into his room shutting the door behind him. "You had enough action tonight boom boy!" You yell through his now closed room door.

You look around the living room spotting many posters of Katsuki hanging on his walls. Most of them were from photoshoots he's done in the past for skate companies. You also see a long row of skate decks hanging on his wall (skate decks are skateboards but with no wheels, just the board.) He has another table underneath the mounted tv that has his 10 million subscriber diamond youtube play button resting on it. Katsuki posts skating videos every week on his youtube channel that recently took off about a year ago. You walk over to the play button admiring it, "Damn, I'm so proud of you Katsuki."

Y/n's POV

I decide to take a seat and see what my Instagram feed has to offer me today. I have a pretty big following on Instagram currently I'm at 1.7M followers and I'm verified. I click on my DM's to see what messages I have waiting for me.

LightskinJayJay: Yo ma you fine as hell, had to hop in these DM's see what's up with you😉😉

🤍🤍

NovaTrapzz: Aye shawty, you bad as fuck😏

🤍🤍

Whew, chile I thought to myself.

BeyondBodyButter: Hi y/n, we'd love to do a collab with you!

Ahh sure, I'd love to collab as well.

Please send an email to my management team and we can take it from there.

Thank you! :)

Soon after going through a few more DM's Katsuki comes out of his room with wet hair, grey sweats with no shirt, and a towel around his neck. My face gets hot immediately seeing his abs covered in oil, I cross my legs in an attempt to conceal the feelings I have down there. Walking over to me Katsuki says "If you like what you see how about you come get a taste," lifting my chin up towards him. I grab his wrist and push it away from my face playfully, "Boy you play too much, I have a shower to take," I say getting up and heading into his room closing the door. "Not you running away from the dick," I hear Katsuki say from behind the door. "Shut up boom boy."