We will be close

The very next day it was another interesting day, to be frank. Today was the day that Luca actually woke up early. He played a few scrims with the team as they were going to be busy, so might as well do it early. Luca then got ready as he then went for breakfast. While eating, he noticed that Bella was nowhere to be seen. It was rather weird as she should be awake by now. Luca even waited an hour extra just to eat at the same time as her. Yet she still wasn't awake. He wondered if he should wake her up.

After spending an hour, Luca decided that he would continue his work by himself. Though Luca felt like Bella would be upset for starting without her. But still he had a few things that he had to do and it was important he gets his work done. Seeing his work he realized that he didn't have a lot today so better finish it now than later. With a good breakfast, Luca went away as he was now in complete work mode.

With Bella and Emma getting rather long beauty sleep. It was a sort of blissful sleep for them as they had drunk a lot as they randomly drank. If it wasn't for the maids that were there they would be on the couch or on the floor sleeping. Not to mention there were a bunch of wine bottles that were all over the place. The maids even clean that up as well. This was to make sure that Bella and Emma didn't step or hurt themselves when they woke up. As they were waking up it was still a problem as they were having a hangover.

"Uhm why did you make me drink so much,,,,uhhhhh," Emma said as she suddenly woke up. Emma then rubbed her head as her head was hurting so much. She then drank some water to help her headache, but still it was an awful experience. Bella then got up as well however she was less active as she couldn't get out of bed. Feeling tired, she was contemplating if she should just go to sleep again. Emma then nudged her to get up. "Come on wake up we have to get ready, Luca might be waiting for us." Bella was so weak as this was her first time getting drunk so don't know how to handle it. But the good news was the feeling that she was having on Luca was gone. So although her head hurt it was worth the price in a way. Then suddenly the door knocks and opens.

"Milady Luca is in the study room." The maid said. Bella then rolled around the bed trying to get up.

"This is so hard to deal with. Why do people get drunk, it hurts so much the next day?" Bella said as she covered herself with a blanket. The maid then sighs as she goes to get some stuff to assist in her hangover. Emma was already getting ready as she was in the bathroom freshening up. Emma was already trying to wake up despite looking very tired. Bella was still wondering how Emma was willing to move her body. She herself was feeling like she couldn't move.

"Bella, you are being very disrespectful to your teacher. You have to get ready?" Selene said. While Selene didn't know the reason why she got drunk last night, she was still getting drunk while saying that she wanted to learn every day.

"I'm trying but my head hurts a lot. Tell him I need a while longer before being able to see him." Bella agonized as she wasn't able to wake up that well.

"Alright, then I will inform him. And if you are feeling bad, then please just rest the night." Selene said as despite Bella wanting to learn if she is unwell then don't force her to do anything that will harm her even more.

"Okay....." Bella said as she rested her head in bed. Wanting to rest a little more, she fell asleep again.

Back in the study room after about a few hours, Luca was getting much of his world done faster than expected. Being that was the case, he looked at the time to realize he had a whole afternoon to do something. Thinking that was the case, he thought he should probably go read some books. His parents have always advocated for him to read. He also had tea that was made for him as well. Not to mention there was nice weather as well. Seeing this it was the perfect time to do it.