Training

Recap:

I confidently said, " I want to learn kenjutsu." Nero just gave me a nod and said, "I will be picking out what style would suit you so you can do whatever you want but get ready for dinner at 8."  He then vanished somewhere. I was too lazy to do something so I just lay down and looked at the clouds for the rest of the afternoon.

_____________________________________________________________________________

He then vanished somewhere. I was too lazy to do something so I just lay down and looked at the clouds for the rest of the afternoon.

------Next Day-----

( Naruko POV)

Today my training with Nero starts. I am so delighted. I can't wait. He said to meet him in the forest. I flashed there. I had taught myself the body flicker technique so I don't get caught red-handed during a prank and can escape the villagers without any trace. When I got to the spot where my training was supposed to start, I saw Nero sleeping under a sakura tree.

( Nero POV)

I sensed a chakra signature so I woke up. I saw that Naruko was standing in a different outfit. (the above picture is how she looks).

" Ok, now that you're here. I'm going to teach you some basic skills for a year. When you join the academy, I will start on chakra control and medical ninjutsu. A year later, I'll teach you kenjutsu and the style of taijutsu."

Naruko listened quietly without any question. But when I finished, she asked, " When are you going to teach me fuinjutsu?"

"simple. I teach you fuinjutsu in your third and fourth year. You see, you will have to start creating and practicing seals once you have the knowledge required to become a seal master. And your pa-"

'Oh sh*t! The F*ck Have I Done.'

"Your pa-what? Tell me...." She said. Her want was larger than her anger right now.

"Did I say pa? I meant godfather. Anyway let us start training" I said trying to change the topic. She noticed it but ignored it.

----1 hour later----

(Naruko POV)

"Why *pant* didn't*pant* tell** me tha** that y**your **workou**ts were**so **i*intense?" I asked. I was trying to catch my breath after that 'workout'.

"workout? that was a warm-up. To be honest, you are the only one who can go for an hour."

'w-what? warmup? that was a warmup? and who were the other people 'were the only things that came to mind. He gave me a 10-minute break before I got another 'warmup'.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Author-chan's words: I might not update the book for next week since I have exams coming up. But other than that I will be updating twice a week after the exams.

word count: 344 words.