The start of a bond...

The nine-tailed fox, also known as the Kyuubi No Kitsune, is the most powerful of the nine. Residing in the land of fire, the giant calamity wondered the earth destroying everything in its path. Until, Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage sealed the Kyuubi in the newborn child.

----------------5 years after the Kyuubi attack-------------------------

A boy almost 6 was running away to a dark alley. He had yellow blond hair in a spiky hairstyle with two bangs in front of his ears. He was wearing an orange shirt with a jacket.it had a red-colored spiral in the back. He was wearing blue loose pants and blue shinobi sandals. He was being chased by an angry mob of villagers. He suddenly passed out when he got hit in the face.

''Hello", said the boy."Where am I?" He was standing in front of a large red gate in a dark room. He saw a large orange fox with nine tails. The fox was twice the size of his village. The fox had a white diamond-like gem on his forehead. The fox slowly opened his eyes and revealed his red eyes with a slit pupil. The fox said in a deep voice, "I see that you have discovered a way to come here. "

"Who are you?".

''I am the powerful leader of the Kitsune clan" said the fox.

confused he asked the fox, "What's your name?" The fox was astonished. No one had asked him his real name before.

"I am the nine-tailed fox, Kyuubi."

"I figured that part out", replied the boy."What's your real name like the name you have been given by the person who created your existence?" "my name is Kurama. I know your name is Naruto, kit"

"How do you know my name and how did you get stuck here and you still haven't answered my first question, where am I?

"One question at a time, kit. I cannot answer the first two questions yet. I will tell you that when you're seven. And to where you are, you are in your mindscape."

"mindscape?"

"yes, mindscape. Basically, a part of your mind."

"How long have you been here?"

"Ever since you were born"

" don't you get lonely?"

"not really"

" If this is my mindscape then I can change the place."Naruto thought of a forest spot near a small river of water. The mindscape went from a dark room to a cozy spot. When he opened his eyes he was surprised and happy. He said goodbye and was back in the dark alleyway. He saw an orange-haired man. The man had whisker marks on his face and wore black anbu pants, a blue shirt, and black sandals. His hair was long and put in a small ponytail. He stood there giving a hand to the little boy.

"W-who a-a-are y-you?" Naruto asked. "A-are you g-g-go-i-ing t-to h-hurt m-me?

"Hello, Kit. "

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

This is my first time writing fanfiction so please review if any mistake is there. Pictures are not mine.

word count:484 words