The Crown prince of celestial realm part 4

"Wei Ying I believe what you say not others if you say that you didn't do then you didn't do it and I will always believe what you say even if it is wrong, I will always protect you and the baby inside you", said lan wangji to wei wuxian in satisfaction...

Continue...

Arthur's Pov:

Wei wuxian said, "that Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu Ziyuan were killed by Wen Ruohan to get the power that Yunmeng Jiang holds on and they did not believe wie wuxian " but only his sister, his lan zhan, uncle/father and brother/lan xichen believed in wei wuxian and that wei wuxian is innocent and did not kill the people, who he loves dearly and never will do any harm to hurt the people he loves to his core. And that he is pregnant...

"Wei Ying I believe what you say not others if you say that you didn't do then you didn't do it and I will always believe what you say even if it is wrong, I will always protect you and the baby inside you," lan wangji said to wei wuxian in happiness

What did you say i- is... it..tt.. true... that.. im.. pre-pregnant... say something... lan zhan

"What", said jiang cheng amazed.

"I'm going to be an aunt ", said jiang Yanli said joyfully.

"How is that even possible", said Lan Qiren in satisfaction.

"Wow, I'm going to have a nephew", said Lan Xichen in excitement.

"The Yilling Patriarch and HanGuang-jun are going to have their kids", said the people in unison with some contentment and some despised looks on their faces.

"Yes, Wei Ying you are pregnant with my offspring this is after we slept together last time 1 month early and the infant is only 1 month", said Lan Zhan while embracing Wei Ying tightly but lightly.

"But how did I not know that I'm pre-pregnant with an offspring, why didn't you tell me early and how did you establish it tell me Lan Zhan please" " Wei wuxian said with a shining smile because it was the first time that he will be a mother.

this is the best feeling that you get with or without the father of the child being your side to protect you and the baby but a part of you will always be happy that you are going to be a mother and protect the child in your belly even when you are dying with giving warmness and in joy to save your child at any cost ...

1 week ago, ago ~

Arthur's POV:
Lan zhan I'm feeling like throwing up Wei wuxian said but just in time, he felt unsteady Wie Wuxian was about to fall but Lan Zhan caught him in his arms and the last thing Wei wuxian heard was...

"Wei Ying are you OK" from Lan Zhan

Lan Wangji's pov:

After Wei Ying lost consciousness I was anxious but then I picked Wei Ying up and placed him on the bed I called the healer and after heading this I was so happy to have kids with Wie Ying.

What happened to Wei Wuxian and why is he telling me that he is throwing up and moody all the time and now he fainted in front of me.

"Clam down let me check wei wuxian" said the healer.

Then said, "Congrats you are going to be a father".

Then I was beaming with happiness in my life after hearing that I was going to be a father which I had always dreamed of.

but then in time things got messed up by Wen Ruohan who blamed wei ying killed Jiang Fengmian and Madam YuZiyuan I did not want to tell that he is pregnant so I kept silent and when it was time I will tell him.

Present time:

"I will not let a baby sacrifice and I'm not that like I will allow an innocent child's life taken and you will get married to lan wangji as I told you both and I'm happy that I'm going to be a grandfather before that I want to clear the mess and that wen Ruohan created because I believe what you say and I'm not saying this because of a baby but what I think is right and I choose to believe you and after you changed lan wangji into a warm person and after all, you are my son-in-law," said lan qiren with a warm smile that he never gave anyone but to his son (wei wuxian) this shows how much lan wangji's uncle trust wei wuxian.

Wie wuxian went to lan qiren and said "Uncle thank you for believing me in a hard time and I will never disappoint you."

"I would not let you get hurt and always protect you as your brother and call me brother," said lan xichen giving wie wuxian another hug of the warmness of a family.

But then gave a fatal warning to Wen Ruohan.

As jiang Cheng stood there in silence like he has done something wrong.

"What happened and why are you supporting wei wuxian now and you all are believing his lies," said Wen Ruohan with frustration.

Everyone was standing like they have be in great shock and surprise.

Wei wu xian's pov :
I got to know that I was carrying a little living thing in my abdomen and the symbol of love of me and lan zhan I was so happy that I started to cry while putting my hand on my abdomen and lan qiren and lan xichen were there to support me like father and brother even if my sword brother did not trust me and I was behind uncle, brother and lan zhan who was protective over me and infant in my abdomen from wen Ruohan.

Then uncle, brother and lan zhan were protecting me and my baby.

But then wen Ruohan suddenly attacked me but then something happened...

Guess what will happen next
Any guess?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like