08

Y/n got off the log and continued to walk around, trying her best to avoid the two boys as she walked though the crowd.

Though she wasn't so successful when she was stopped in her tracks and ran into a broad, blonde boy. She looked up.

"Quite the performance," Rafe said with a grin on his face.
"Mhm, look uh... I've gotta refill my drink," she said as she exited the conversation, feeling even worse.

He looked down as if to express a depressive tone.
Y/n walked over to the drinks and filled up her cup two more times before John B stopped her.

"Don't get too drunk, you gotta leave some for the rest of us," he laughed.
"Sorry man, gotta take my mind off things somehow," she replied with a slight pathetic smile on her face.
"Guess you're right," he started, "be careful though, kooks aren't the nicest when their drunk."
"Gotcha," she said as she walked off in the opposite direction of the crowd.

As she was walking away someone had finally turned up the music. The sun had just went down so it was pretty much pitch black besides the lights they had hung up around the washed up trees on the beach.

The song being blasted was "She by Harry Styles.

Y/n quite enjoyed the song so she went over to a somewhat empty area and began to dance, drunk as ever.

"Can I join you," a voice said from behind her.

She turned around. It was Rafe.

"Sure I guess," she replied.
"Here let me take that for you," he said as he grabbed her drink and put it in the sand next to it.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer as the somewhat slow danced around each other.

"And he's thinking of you, like all of us do", JJ heard the lyrics flash through his mind. Maybe I should go talk to her, now would be the perfect opportunity since she probably doesn't have her phone, he thought to himself.

He got up and started searching through the crowd.

"Around 1:32," Y/n finished off the lyrics, now leaning into Rafes shoulder, tired already from the booze.
"Like he knows what to do," Rafe finished as her pulled her to his front and looked her in the eyes.
She looked back knowing now what he thought about her.
He pulled her in, and before she knew it, they were kissing.

"She," The song finished as their lips were touching.

It felt like she was flying on a cloud of joy, maybe truly did care for the boy, but that didn't stop her from caring about JJ too.

She pulled away.

"I'm sorry I-," he started.
"No no, it's fine, I uh... I just have to go to the bathroom. Be right back," she said as she headed towards the bathroom.

She was smiling but still felt nauseous that it wasn't JJ.

"And not telling his mate-," JJ was mumbling to himself as he ran into exactly who he was looking for. Y/n.

"JJ, uh... hey," Y/n said nervously.
"I'm sorry," he said.
It's oka-," she said as she got cut off by his lips pressing firmly against hers.

"She's the first one that I see and I don't know why," the song continued.

She once again pulled away, smiling wide but feeling nauseous that it wasn't Rafe this time. She didn't know what to do.

"Sorry I uh, I had to use the bathroom, I'll uh, i'll be back," she said as she rushed off to the bathrooms.

This is wrong, I just kissed two guys, that's pretty much cheating, Ugh what am I gonna do, she thought to herself as she looked in the mirror. A tear shed from her face.

She tried her best to hold it in and just head back outside but she was once again bombarded with JJ's warm body stopping her from going back through the crowd.

"What's wrong?," he asked her.
"It's uhm... I don't know, it's complicated," she replied.
"You want me to take you home?," he asked.
"Actually can I stay with you tonight?," she asked.
"Yeah sure," he smiled.
"Hey look I gotta go do something real quick," she said as she bolted through the crowd.

Finally once she had met back up with Rafe she was able to tell him that she was leaving and they would have to talk about everything some other time, he of course protested on her leaving but finally let her leave with a sad look growing across his face trying to get her to stay.

"We will talk another time, you'll be fine," she laughed.
"Ugh fine," he replied, picking back up his drink.

She walked back and told her friends she was leaving with JJ, they all giggled and smiled at each other but she just giggled and rolled her eyes.

Finally she met back up with JJ, he put his arm around her and they walked all the way back to his house.