thirty-four

a/n: might be someeee smut who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

☼☼☼☼☼

"I really don't want you to go." Diana mumbled in to Luke's chest.

They were standing in the middle of Luke's hotelroom and just held on to each other. Diana had stayed there with Luke for the past three days. He was leaving later later during the day  and the two of them had wanted to see each other as much as possible before Luke had to leave. They had no idea when they would be able to see each other the next time.

Both Diana and Luke knew that being away from each other would be extreamly hard, but they both wanted to be with each other so they had promised each other to try their best in all of this. Diana knew that there would be moments when she was going to feel like it wasn't worth it, but she just had to remember herself that it was worth fighting for this. It was worth fighting fot Luke.

Luke was just hoping that Diana was going to be alright and that she would not give up. The day before they had had a huge fight about whether it was worth it or not and they had both just ended up crying and screaming at each other before they decided that they actually was going to fight for this and apologized to each other.

"You know I don't want to leave you either, Didi." Luke whispered in to her hair and kissed her on the top of her head. He looked up at the clock on the wall and saw that they needed to leave in less than thirty minutes. "But you know I have to."

"I know." Diana sighed and squeezed Luke a little tighter, her head still buried in to his chest. She was going to miss him so much. His cheesy jokes, his smell, his annoying habbit of leaving the toilet seat up, the annoying amount of time it took for him to fix his hair in the morning, his voice, his hugs, his kisses.. She was going to miss everything about him.

To be honest, Diana was a little freaked out about how much he actually ment to her. She had realized a few days ago that he meant everything to her, and that scared her. She had no idea that you actually could feel like that forwards a person. She always thought that was just some cheesy thing that only happened in movies.

"But we will see each other soon again, alright? I promise." Luke said and let go a little of her so he could look in to her glossy eyes. "And until then we will skype and text and call and do everything and everything we possible can to talk to each other every single day. We are going to make this work. I know it will work out. And I know that because I love you. S o much."

"I love you too. So much, baby." Diana smiled and stood up on her tip toes so she could kiss him. "God, I'm gonna miss you so much."

Luke quickly pulled her closer again and deepened the kiss. Tounges were soon involved and Luke's hands travled down to her ass and told her to jump, which she quickly did. Luke made their way over to the bed and layed Diana down before he carefully placed himself over her and started kissing down her neck.

Diana let out a loud moan and then pulled him up so they were face to face again, and kissed him passionately before turning them around so she now was on top. She took of her own shirt and then she grabbed the hem of Luke's shirt and pulled it of aswell before kissing her way down to his neck, leaving a few marks all over.

"Jesus, Diana." Luke moaned as she found his sweetspot, right where his neck met his shoulder.

Diana just smirked and continued to go further down on him, stopping at the waistband of the black Nike shorts he was wearing. She looked up at him for a moment, making sure that he was okay with this. Luke nodded fast - wanting to feel her touch so bad - and Diana instantly grapped a hold of the shorts and pulled them down, throwing them somewhere in the room.

Diana just sat up and looked at him for a moment while biting her lip. Luke sighed in frustration and reached down, plaming himself since Diana was just sitting there. He let out a shakey moan and just as he was about to but his hand down his boxers, Diana stopped him.

"Uh uh. This is my job, alright?" She said and quickly pulled Lukes boxers.

His erection sprung free and she licked her lips while placing a hand around his dïck. She gave it a few jerks before placing her mouth around the tip. Luke let out a shakey moan and place his hands in Dianas hair, making it in to a pony tail.

"Ah fück Diana." He mumbled and pushed her a little deeper on to his cóck.

Right before Luke was about to cúm, Diana pulled of him which made Luke let out a disappointed groan. She smirked at him which made him roll his eyes and pull her up so they were face to face again. He quickly turned them over so he now was on top.

"You are wearing way to much clothes." Luke said and grabbed a hold of the hem of her shorts, pulling them down. Her underwear and bra also joined Lukes clothes on the floor. "You wanna do this?"

Diana nodded quickly, longing to feel Luke inside of her. "Yes."

☼☼☼☼☼

About twenty minutes after Luke and Diana was done, they left for the airport. Diana, Jayma, the boys and a lot of theri crew were now standing there, waiting for them to be able to border the plane that was going to take them to America.

Jayma and Calum was standing there, holding on to each other and laughing quietly. They didn't look especially sad about the fact that they weren't going to see each other for ao long, but Diana knew that they both were really upset.

Luke and Diana on the other hand was just standing there quetly, holding on to each other. They hadn't been talking since they had gotten to the airport. Diana was to scared that she was going to cry if she said something to him. She didn'y want to cry. She wanted to stay strong and not break down in front of him, because she knew that everything was going to be so much harder then.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, little one." Luke mumbled and planted a kiss on Diana's forehead.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Diana whispered, her voice cracking a little. She had tears in her eyes now. She suddenly remembered something and started laughing. Luke looked at her, obviously confused. 

"What?"

"The last time we were at an airport together and I was saying goodbye to you, you broke up with me. I just remembered that." She chuckled, whiping of a tear that ran down her cheek. "God, that was two years ago. You are not gonna do it this time right?" She joked.

"Yeah, well about that.." Luke trailed of, and then broke in to a fit of laughter when he saw Diana's sudden facial exprecion change. She rolled her eyes when she realized that he was joking and hit him on his chest.

"I hat-" She got interrupted by a voice coming from the speakers, telling them that the boys flight was ready to border now. Diana quickly turned to look up at Luke and kissed him hard. "I'm gonna miss you so freaking much."

"I love you, baby. So much." Luke mumbled in to the kiss and hugged her hard when they broke apart.

They stood like that for a while. Just enjoying each others company while they could. After a few seconds they got interrupted by Michael, telling them that it was time to go. Diana quickly gave each of the boys a hug and so did Jayma, before Diana turned back to Luke and gave him one last kiss.

"Stay safe, baby." Luke said. "I'll be back before you know it."

"I love you, Luke Hemmings." She said and let go of his hand as the boy started to walk off. "Don't forget that."

"I love you too, Diana York. So much."

And with that he was gone.

☼☼☼☼☼

fun fact:
i wrote this while skyping with anouk (@dropouthemmo here on wattpad, go check her out bc she is amazing) lol

AND YES they did the sex hah (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i think messages is almost over now

but the thirt book will be up right after this one ends!!

and it will be called *drum roll*

ANSWERS

get excited

QOTD: what did you eat today for breakfast??