thirty-one

Diana and Luke had just gotten home from hanging out with Michael and Ashton. They had been out, wandering the city. It was initially planned that Diana and Luke was going out on a date, but apparently Michael and Ashton had come over to Luke's room just when he was supposed to leave and - apparently - made him hang out with them.

So a few minutes after the time he was supposed to be at Dianas place he had called her and asked if it was alright with her that Michael and Ashton joined them on thier date, and of course Diana had said yes. The four of them had gone to a small italian resturante in the middle of the city and afterwards they were supposed to get back to Diana apartment, but Michael and Ashton had spotted a 'fücking rad' - their words - shop that they just had to go in to.

They had ended up stay in there for quite some time and when they finally left, the three of the just continued to wander around on the beautiful streets of London. They had ended up being out for hours, so when Diana and Luke finally got home the clock was around midnight.

The couple quickly made their way over to Diana's bedroom, both of them to tired to do anything else than lay in bed. Diana grabbed her computer and then crawled down under the covers in to Lukes arms.

The computer was quickly  turned on and as soon as everything was finished loading, the calling bubble and sound from skype poped up, telling them that someone was calling her. Diana turned to look at the side and immediatly started smiling.

"It's Logan!" She exclaimed and quickly answered the call, which of course had to load before the call could start. "God, I miss him so much! I havn't seen him in almost a year."

"I know the feeling. It was so long since I saw Jack and Ben." Luke muttered and pulled Diana a little closer to him. "How old is Logan even now? He was like.. thirteen? When I last saw him at least.."

"Well what's thirteen plus two, Luc-ass?" Diana said and looked up with a raised an eyebrow at the frowning blond in next to her. "I thought math was the subject you were good at!"

"It's fifteen!" Luke said and couldn't help but blush a little. "It's been some time, alright?"

Diana just laughed and turned her head to the screen again. The call started a few seconds later and her little brother poped up on the screen with a huge smile on his lips, which made Diana smile even bigger. Logans hair had gotten so much longer and even thought it only had been a year since she saw him, he looked so much older now.

"DIdi!" He said happily and smiled even bigger (if that even was possible). "I miss you so much!"

"Hi Logie. I miss you too." Diana said. "How are you? God, you look so old!"

"Gee, thanks dude." Logan chuckled and shook his head. He then noticed someone moving next to Diana. "WHo is there with you? Is it Jayma? She is really cool."

Diana rolled her eyes at her brother and then turned the computer a little so Luke - who had been avoiding to be in the picture - now was in the picture. He smiled awkwardly and waved a little to the younger boy on the screen.

"Oh yeah! I saw that you two were back together! Hi Luke!" Logan said and waved back. "That's good, Di. I always thought he was a cool dude."

"You did not always think that!" Diana protested with a laugh. "I remember you running away when I told you to go open the door! You said something about them being nine feet tall and super musc-"

"Diana?" Logan said to stop her.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

Diana chuckled and shook her head at her brother - who now had a bright red color covering his cheeks - on the screen. "I really miss you, Logie."

"Yeah, I miss you too." Logan said and sighed. "It's not fun at home when you aren't here. Christian isn't home and ever since mum and dad started working a little more from home I'm never able to bring friends over! I was looking forward to throw parties and maybe get some girls here so I coul-"

"Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there!" Diana said, not wanting to hear more about her younger brothers sexual activites. "But speaking of girls. Do you have a girlfriend yet?"

"Nah," Logan shrugged. "You know that I'm waiting for my one true love to realized that I'm the one."

"Logan, she is like fifty years older than you! Get over her, dude." Diana said and shook her head with a laugh. "And for your information, she actually has a boyfriend righ now."

"Jayma will be mine." Logan said. "One day."

"Dream on, brother." Diana said. "You just need to get over you stupid crush."

"Oh come one! Everyone has a crush on her! Have you ever seen her boobs? They are amazing, right Luke?" Logan said and stared right in to the camera.

"I know right!" Luke said and then when he looked over at his girlfriend, he shook his head. "I mean - No, her boobs are awful..."

Diana just rolled her eyes at him and her brother, not bothering to say anything about it.

The night continued like that. The skype call ended around three am and when Logan was gone, Luke turned to Diana with sleepy eyes. "Do you miss Australia?"

"I do." Diana nodded and gave him a small smile. "A lot. What about you?"

"Yeah, I do. So much." Luke said. "I miss the hotness and beaches and the food and so many things, but most of all my family."

"Yeah. Are you going to see them soon?"

"I think so.I think we will be going home before the tour starts again. At least for a few days." Luke said and Diana nodded. "Do you wanna move back there? We you are older, I mean."

"Yeah. That would be amazing." Diana said. "Australia is my home. What about you? DO you wanna live there and start your own family there in the future?"

"Yeah. I would love that. Start a family and move in to a big house and just live happily ever after." Luke said with a smile.

It then it turned quiet for a few minutes before he spoke up again.

"I want all of that with you."

☼☼☼☼

cuties 

i love liana tbh

I think i'm gonna write a third book bc that what the most of you wanted lol

QOTD: how did you guys even find my books? (I'm curious lol)

ON LAST THING

YOU GUYS ARE FÜCKING AMAZING AND THANKS FOR READING MY CRAPPY BOOKS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH