part 41

Sidharth wake up and his head started spinning. He got shocked to see himself. He look around and saw liza and shehnaaz. Shehnaaz look at him and leave from there. Sidharth close his eyes and tried to remember anything but everything was blank.

Sid- liza???

She look at him.

L- sidharth....

Sid- tum yaha kya kr rhi ho... or sana...

L- sidharth kl raat... woh hua jo nhi hona chahiye.... shehnaaz ke sath bilkul sahi nhi hua....

Sidharth widen his eyes.

Sid- tum... tum jhuth bol rhi ho na....

L- nhi....

Sid- sana...

He instantly wear his shirt and go to shehnaaz. She was in guest room.

Sid- sana....

She look at him.

S- kyu kiya tumne yeh sidharth... why???

Sid- sana m...

S- how the fuck can you do that??

Sid- i m sorry....

S- sorry?? You thinks its enough??

Sid- mujhe maaf krdo sana...

S- maaf... are you even understand what are you asking for... okk just imagine... if you have seen me like this with some oth....

Sid- just shut up sana....

S- see... you can't even imagine that but i have seen you... with... with your ex girlfriend....

Sid- trust me....

S- i will trust you... bas ek baar tum bol do ki kuch nhi hua.... m maan lungi... bolo sidharth...

Sid- mujhe kuch yaad nhi h... pr m sirf itna janta hu ki m tumhare ilawa kisi or bare me soch bhi nhi sakta....

S- if you are not sure then how can i trust you....

She was not crying but she have tears in her eyes.

S- i started falling for you sidharth.... but you fucked up everything.... i can't even hate you because i love you....

Sidharth look at her with teary eyes. He was waiting from so long to hear that from her but not like this.

S- mujhe tumse sirf ek chiz chahiye sidharth.... just never show me your face again... never....

With that she left taking the car keys.

Sid- sana.... sana please ruko jao.... sana....

But she was long gone.

Meanwhile.....

Aahna also came in sidharth room and got shocked to see liza there.

A- what is this??? What are you doing here liza??

L- aahna woh....

A- and where is shehnaaz.... woh yahi aayi thi na....

L- tum... tum yaha kyu aayi ho....

A- woh shehnaaz ka phone reh gya tha woh dene aayi pr jo maine pucha uska jwaab do... what are you doing here???

She tell her everything.

A- what??? I.. i can't believe.... you very well know that he is married and you did that....

L- sorry...