part 14

S- what the fuck??

She was shocked and here sidharth become happy listening his name.

Sid- vanraj sir...

Sana look at him.

S- sidharth...

Sid- sana woh...

S- sidharth don't call him sir... you are my husband and don't pretend like his fan... its mr. Gill... understand...

Sid- pr sana...

S- sidharth just listen to me...

Sid- uh ok....

Sana get up as he came to them.

V- shehnaaz tum yaha...?

S- hii mr. Gill...

V- shehnaaz...

S- meet my husband mr. Sidharth shukla... and sidharth he is a writer... mr.vanraj gill... bhot achi books likhte h yeh...

Sid- hlo s...

Sana hold his hand and he stop in between.

V- hlo sidharth... nice to meet you...

Sidharth smile.

S- okk mr.gill you enjoy... its time for us to leave...

V- but sana...

S- shehnaaz...

V- shehnaaz m abhi aaya hu... kuch der ruk jati to...

S- no ways... m ache se janti aap yaha kyu aaye h... isiliye is wakt acha hoga ki m yaha se chli jau varna...

Sid- sana...

S- let's go...

She move to go when owner of NGO came in between.

O- mam aap ja rhi h...

Sana look at sidharth and left.

Sid- actually ek bhot important kaam aa gya h isiliye jana pad rha h... we are really sorry...

O- arey nhi... aap yaha aaye yeh humare liye bhot badi baat h...

Sid- okk thank you...

Sidharth instantly go behind her.

Sid- sana ruko...

S- jaldi baitho...

Sid- i will drive...

S- sidharth chup chap baith jao... i don't wanna listen anything right now...

Sid- sana plzz...

Sana fist her hand and sit on passenger seat. Sidharth sit inside and start the car. He have so many questions in his mind but he didn't said anything. She was looking out of window. She was very angry.

S- stop...

Sid- huh??

S- i said stop the car...

He stop the car.

Sid- kya hua?? Are you ok??

Sana came out of car.

Sid- sana...

He also came out.

S- sidharth ghar jao....

Sid- m tumhe chod kr nhi jaunga...

S- maine kaha ghar jao...

Sid- to chlo tum bhi... mausam bhot kharab h sana... barish hone wali h..

S- isiliye to bol rhi hu ghar jao... m aa jaungi...

Sid- sana...

S- sidharth i m not okay... why don't you understand i want to be alone... just go please... leave me alone...

She shouted out of frustration and it started raining heavenly. Sidharth remove his coat and came close to her. He rested his head on hers putting his coat on her.

Sid- calm down sana....

S- sidharth please...

Sid- sshhh... relax...

Sana close her eyes. Tears roll down from her eyes. He wrap his arms around her and hugged her. Sana removed his hands. He look at her and cupped her face.

S- leave me alone...

Sid- you need to calm down... please...

S- sidharth ghar jao...

Sid- i can't...

Sana realize their closeness and pushed him.

S- sidharth go...

She shouted. He look at her.

S- i said go... plzz mujhe akela chod do...

Sid- o..okk

He sit inside the car and leave from there giving a last glance to her. Sana close her eyes and fall on her knees.

S- why?? Why is this happening to me...??

For the very first time she cried because of her father. All the anger... all the pain came out as her tears. Her tears got mixed with the drops of rain.

After some time...

Sidharth was sitting in his room thinking about that incident. He was worried for her. It was 3 hours that he didn't see her.

He was cursing himself to come home. He should not leave her. In spite of all this he was confused on himself that why he was feeling like that.

He started roaming here and there in the room when he listen the sound of thing broken. He came downstairs. The sound was continuously coming. He came in kitchen and saw sana sitting on kitchen counter.

He become happy after seeing her but he came back in his senses when she broke an another dish. She was throwing dishes on the wall. Sidharth saw that dishes were about to finish so he picked some more plates and placed beside her.

Sana was taking out her all anger by breaking them. She stop when she didn't find any plate near her. She look here and there.

Sid- khatam...

She noticed him and look at him.

Sid- khatam ho gyi... tumne sari tod di... agar abhi bhi gussa kam nhi hua to or mangwa du...?

Sana get up and came to him.

Sid- ab thik ho tum...?

S- hmm

He hugged her but she didn't.

Sid- kaha thi itni der se... pta h m kitna ghabra gya tha...

Sana broke the hug.

S- tumhe kuch puchna nhi h... tumhe nhi janna ki yeh sab...

Sid- ha but...

S- he is my father...
_____________________________

How's it??😊😊😊😊😊😊

Do comments in comment section and tell me what you feel about the story....🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗