Harry Potter x fem reader-I fell in love with a warewolf

Yns POV.
Death so much death. Many famous faces, many friends gone. I looked away at the Weasley family and could hear my heart breaking. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley stood holding each other with tears in their eyes and looked down at their son, Ron and Percy stood and looked down at their brother with tears in their eyes as well. But what crushed me the most was to see one of my best friends George completely crushed with tears in his eyes and holding his twin. My heart hurts for them, but it also hurts because Fred was one of my closest friends

I decided to turn around but I should not have done it because what I saw crushed me the most. I saw my Dad Remus Lupine and a person I saw as my real Mom Tonks.
I felt how the tears started to flow and how the legs started to feel like jello, I also started to shake, then finally I felt how I just fell to the ground and just screamed.

Yn:Noooooooooooooo.
I started shaking even more, but then I felt someone put their arms around me. I looked up at the person and saw that it was Harry, I did not want to see him I was so angry with him, I felt that just because Voldemort wants to kill him why my only family must die.

I pushed him away from me and hit him hard on the cheek. The echo after the battle echoed throughout the hall and everyone looked in our direction, but I did not care I was so angry so I did not even know my name. Then I got up and screamed in his face.

Yn:I HATE YOU. JUST BECAUSE VOLDEMORT WANTS TO KILL YOU, OTHERS DO NOT NEED TO DIE FOR YOU. THEM WAS MY ONLY FAMILY I HAD LEFT.

He got up and tried to move me and try to calm me down.
Harry: Yn Please.
Yn: DON'T Just stay away from me.

I said to him and growled at him, I forgot to tell you I'm a werewolf just like my dad but the only difference is that I have a little better control. Then I ran away from there because yes I can control my werewolf's side but not when I get angry.

Harrys POV.

Harry: YN.

I did not want this to happen. I did not want anyone to die for me, and I did not want anything to happen to Yn I love her yes I have fallen in love with a werewolf. I never want to hurt her and now I have done it with her only family dead. I have to put an end to this and I hope one day she can forgive me.

The End.

_______________________________________
Well what do you think I hope you like this and there will be a Part 2.