Forever Means Everything {A Short Story}

I stood their watching him kiss her, but he wasn't hers he was mine! He opened his eyes and he saw me instantly his green eyes filled with shame and guilt. He lied! He said he loved me, He lied! I turned and ran to my car he followed me, but I kept running. I got into my car and drove to my favorite place. The carousel at the beach. He still followed me, like a lost dog. I thought I loved him, I trusted him. Now my heart is completely black the one slit of color disappeared. Never again would anybody have to deal with me. My parents would no longer be disappointed in me because I want perfect. I WASN'T FREAKING PERFECT! The stress was to much and now the one person I loved turned on me. I got out of my car and walked to the edge of the beach, letting the waves splash my feet. I slowly raised the gun I got from my car to my head not a single tear fell from my hopeless eyes. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

"Bella you can't do this!" He screamed.

"Watch me." I said calmly. I moved my finger on to the trigger and began to pullback. Fearlessly. Then I heard it. A simple click that represented the end.

"BELlA I LOVE YOU!" he yelled as the bullet left the barrel of the gun an entered my head. Bullshit he loved me, I saw him kiss her like he kissed me. I thought I was special, but I wasn't. I wasn't freaking special!

I slipped into darkness, peace at last. I took one glimps at my lifeless body. He was there pulling the gun out of my hand and moving it to his head. He pulled it, and lifelessly he joined me.

"I meant what I said Bella, I do love you." I believed him, he would do anything to be with me. Swim across an ocean. Run on needles. Commit suicide.

"I love you to." I said and wrapped my arms around him and held him close knowing we would truly be together forever. Forever, I hated that word because people never mean it when the say it, but this was different. He would truly love me forever as I would to him. Forever.

=======================================================================

Please Comment, vote and fan it would mean a lot to me.