O N E

A 16 year old brunette brought her hand up to her eyes to cover them, as the hairstylist sprayed some hair spray.

"And we're done" A woman with a hair salon apron said. The brunette looked in the mirror scanning her now curled hair. "Thank you its great" she smiled.

"Im glad you like it. last day of filming, how you feeling Mackenzie?" the stylist asked as she unplugged the curling wand and scanned the desk.

Mackenzie stood up and picked up her phone. "im feeling sad that i won't have you doing my hair everyday anymore Quinn ." The two laughed. "Hey if you ever need you hair done for a premiere or something you have my number".

Mackenzie gathered all her thing, then held out her arms for a hung from Quinn. Quinn was five years older then Mackenzie was, but they formed a great friendship.

As they let go of eachother Quinns phone rang. Looking around for the phone Mackenzie made her way out of the trailer. She ran to set to shoot one of the last scenes.

She sighed, pursing her lips before walking up to the euphoria director. "sorry im late, but im confused what scenes are we shooting today? I thought we finished filming two days ago" she asked.

The man with greying hair laughed. "We have one scene to film today actually, we just wanted to get you guys here so you have time to clean out your trailers."

"oh" she chuckled with slight embarrassment. "lets get started" the direction said as he clapped his hands.

After a long day Mackenzie sat her bag down on her bed a laid down. The sound of her phone echoed, the girl sighed and picked up her phone. "Hello". "Hi Kenzie, just a reminder that you have a interview tommorow with BuzzFeed" her agent said on the other end. Mackenzie smiled "thanks for the reminder, is it a group interview or no?" she asked, the girl had always loved interview but prefers group interviews. She just likes to have her friends with her.

"The interview is with you and Javon" "Ok thank you so much" Mackenzie smiled and hung up.

Her and Javon have a great friendship on and off the show but since Mackenzie's character entered the show in the last few episodes so her and Javon hadn't hung out that much off set, so it would be fun for them both to do this interview.

Mackenzie looked down at her phone and saw she was tagged in an Instagram post made by BuzzFeed.

The post was a two picture collage of her and Javon and the caption read "Filming a new interview tommorow with euphoria stars Javon Walton and Mackenzie May".

She smiled as she read the comments. Surprisingly the people in comments where all here for the new duo.

Some of the comments said things like "A duo we never knew we needed", "These two are so young yet so powerful", and "Yay I'm so excited to see Mackenzie in the new season of euphoria!".