EVERYONE HAS AN INTRO.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Abraham Lincoln

____________________________________________________________________________________

We are a fraternity of assassins called the Ones. We've kept the world in balance for a thousand years. We deal in absolute. We all have abilities. Our sole mission is to stop the Clans from causing Human Genocide. Kill one save a thousand. I am the orphaned child of this fraternity. A weapon of fate. Who the fuck are you?

- Kyle Anderson.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Have you ever felt like the only brother you have could die tomorrow? The only woman as close as a mother to you could disappear? The girl you love  isn't safe because of the kind of life you live?

Well, I do, and believe me it sucks!

____________________________________________________________________________________

The man ran as fast as his legs could carry him. The ware house was was empty. Which was bad for him, because he needed to hide. He pulled out a gun. He had finally accepted his fate. It was either die scared, or die like a man. He chose the last option. He was the prey, the weakling, and he was going to be devoured. Not even his mother could tell him otherwise. It was a pity she wasn't here. Even if she was, what could she possibly do? Fear was making him go mad.

He heard footsteps from behind. He spun around, there was no one. He was shaking with fear. A drop of sweat fell from his nose to the floor. His heart seemed to be missing, and he felt like he was standing naked in a snow storm. He was being hunted, he was going to be killed. What the fuck did he do to deserve this? Something moved in the shadows, his gun went off. The blast echoed continuously before coming to a stop. He was going mad. Why won't the bastard just kill him? The idiot got that last wish.

BLAM!

The bullet found its way into the man's head. It was quick, and painless. The nicest thing any assassin would do.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I looked at the dead man. Surprise was still etched across his lifeless face. I put my gun back into its proper place. I just killed one flimsy member of the Clan. What the fuck were Blake, and Ian thinking when they gave me this mission? So simple. I felt guilty a little. Not for killing the man, but for killing someone so weak. If I was still sixteen when I'd killed him that would be a whole different story. Really, a different story.

____________________________________________________________________________________

BEFORE I BECAME THE ASSASSIN.

____________________________________________________________________________________

'Mr. Anderson you seem distracted again.' said Mr. Hopper haughtily, his hand on the board. The whole class shifted their gaze to Kyle. They were all waiting for their favourite game. Kyle Gets Bullied By Mr. Hopper.

Kyle's green eyes glared at his teacher. He was at it again, but today was going to be different.

'Just go on with your chemistry stuff.' said Kyle returning his gaze back to the window. He sounded bored.

Mr. Hopper's face had turned red. He loosened the knot of his tie, his beetle-like eyes glaring at him.

'Why don't you tell the class what you've learnt so far today?' announced Mr. Hopper, his big nose throbbing.