Chapter 5

<Y/n's POV>

I woke up pretty early. I was excited to see Yeah-yeah. I don't know why. But I was. I got dressed and did my hair.
(in media) I ate some breakfast and brushed my teeth. I ran downstairs to see my brothers about to leave. Probably going to the Sandlot, as usual.

"Hey um, can I maybe come to the Sandlot with you guys today?" I asked them before they left. "Yeah sure!" Timmy answered, excited. We started walking down the street. Pretty soon we came to this old baseball field which I believe is the Sandlot.

"Guys, this is my twin sister Y/n" Timmy greeted the group of 9 teen boys. I noticed Yeah-yeah was one of them. He looked over at me and smiled. For some odd reason that gave me butterflies. I snapped out of my thoughts and waved to the group of boys. The one called 'Benny' came up to me. "Do you like baseball?" He asked. I nodded. "Cool! Wanna play with us?" He asked, excitedly. I nodded, rapidly. I love baseball and I finally get a chance to play with other people. "Ok great! Wanna bat?" Benny asked. I shook my head 'no'. "She plays infield" Timmy explained for me.

<Tommy's POV>

Y/n and Benny were talking-well Benny was talking and Y/n was nodding or shaking her head and having Timmy talk for her. I guess Squints noticed she wasn't talking cause he asked a question Y/n doesn't like hearing. "Is she mute or something?" Squints asked rather loud. Y/n immediately stopped what she was doing. She looked at the ground. She walked out of the Sandlot before anyone could say anything. Yeah-yeah smacked Squints in the back of the head and ran after Y/n. He's a good friend for Y/n.