Chapter 15 "Ouch..." "Oops!"

Here's Chapter 15, I hope you like it. This chapter is still in Fred's POV and it carries on part way through the last chapter xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fred's POV

I chuckled as I kissed Hermione on her cheek affectionately but when I pulled back she was looking at something behind me and her eyes suddenly grew wide. We all turned to look at what she was looking at. There was a teenage boy with messy light brown hair stalking towards us his eyes were bright silver and he looked exactly like Hermione, I gulped when I realised that it was Luke Granger, He looked very angry and I could see that he was definitely muscular and could easily knock me out. I quickly looked at George who must've realised who it was as he shared a scared look with me. Luke was halfway across the dance floor when Hermione suddenly stood in front of me, her eyes were also glowing bright silver.

"Don't even think about it Luke Edward Granger!" she hissed at him when he raised his fist ready to hit me.

Before I could register what was happening, Hermione made a grunting noise as she was pushed to the floor by her very angry brother. When I looked away from where Hermione was on the floor to look at Luke, he pushed me backwards with some great force as I fell onto Charlie and George who luckily stopped me from falling over.

"Stay away from my sister!" said Luke in a very scary tone, as he raised his fist to punch me. But before he had the chance he was tackled to the floor by... Hermione?!

Hermione then stood up from the floor and then dragged Luke off of the floor by his collar. And before any of us knew it Hermione pulled back her right fist and punched Luke right in his face, all of us looked at Hermione in awe at what she just did. Luke was clutching his nose and mouth in his hands, whilst his face was contorted in pain. He looked up at Hermione, his eyes were no longer bright silver but were a bright blue instead... Hermione and Luke's eyes were exactly the same, I thought.

"What was that for?!" shouted Luke.

"Oh, I don't know?" she said sarcastically "Maybe, because you nearly tried to kill my boyfriend!".

"Your boyfriend?!" shouted Luke seeming shocked, as he started to glare at me.

"Oh don't even start glaring at him, Luke" said Hermione in a very threatening tone as she pointed at Luke in an accusing way.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" asked Luke who seemed to have calmed down now.

"Because he only asked me 7 minutes ago" replied Hermione smiling at her brother.

"Oops?" said Luke.

"It's OK, Lukey. Now give your sister a hug" said Hermione as she wrapped her arms around Luke's neck whilst he wrapped his around her waist.

"I'm sorry I tried to punch you" said Luke as he turned to me and held out his hand for me to shake.

"It's okay, I'm Fred by the way and this is George my twin brother" I replied as I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Fred, You too George. Oh, hi Harry, hi Ron. It's good to see the both of you again" he said as Harry and Ron greeted him back.

"Heya Luke. Oh, these are my older brothers Charlie and Bill, you've already met my sister Ginny before, My other brother Percy is over there by the food table and you've just met Fred and George who are also my brothers. And this is Oliver and LeeJordan, Fred and George's friends" said Ron as he introduced us all.

"Great to meet you all" said Luke.

"Um Luke, I think you may have broken your nose when Hermione punched you" said Oliver pointing at Luke's swollen nose.

"Shit! I'm so sorry Luke! Are you alright?" asked Hermione as she pulled out her wand and fixed his nose using magic.

"Yeah I'm fine. And 'Mione you didn't need to heal it, it would've healed on its own in a few more minutes... you know we are wolfbloods. And remind me never to let you to hit me again, you pack a mean punch" said Luke.

"You wanna dance Hermione?" asked Luke.

"I'd love to, I'll talk to you later guys" said Hermione before kissing my cheek and following Luke into the crowd. I watched her dance with her brother as they laughed and talked a lot, they're probably catching up I thought, before I started to talk with George and the others about myself nearly getting beaten up by my girlfriends brother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is I hope you liked it, please comment, vote and Fan thanks xxx :D