Chapter 4 Weasleys Wizards Weezees

Here's chapter 4 hope you like it... please comment....and if you have any ideas for later chapters please comment them xxx thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Fred and George got severely told off by Mrs Weasley because of the prank they pulled on Ron, they decided to go to their joke shop to avoid their mum's constant glares she kept shooting their way. Unfortunately one of their workers, Veriety, called in sick and their friend LeeJordan is on holiday and was unable to help at the shop. They couldn't open the shop with just the two of them working. George had to work on some new products in the backroom so Fred was stuck working at the till, but they needed someone to help customers and someone needs to restock the shelves of merchandise. Eventually they decided to write a letter to Hermione asking for her help at the shop.

Hermione POV

I just finished straightening my hair when I heard a tap at the window. I looked up and saw Archemedes, Fred and George's owl, pecking on the window. I quickly got up and allowed Archemedes to land on my bed. I gave him a treat whilst I read the letter attached to his leg. It read:

To Hermione

We really need your help. Veriety is ill and Lee is on holiday, so we have no one to help at the shop. would you be able to floo over and help us out today.... please!!

we hope you can

Love from the more handsome and intelligent twin Fred x ... not forgetting George ;)

I smiled as I read the letter.I quickly grabbed my jacket and put it on over my grey button up shirt and my black skinny jeans and I slipped on my black vanns as well.

I ran downstairs towards the fireplace, grabbed a hand full of floo powder before stepping in and shouting "WEASLEYS WIZARDS WEEZEES!" suddenly I was engulfed in green flames and I saw the Burrows living room disappear and when I opened my eyes I was stepping out of the fireplace and found myself standing in the twins' joke shop.

As my eyes adjusted to the sudden bright lights of the shop, I saw Fred walk towards me grinning.

"Thank you so much for coming 'Mione" he said as he pulled me into hug.

"It's ok Fred, so what do you need me to do?" I asked as he released me.

"Oh yeah. Would you be able to restock the shelves for me and help anyone who needs it. If you need me I'll be at the till and George is in the backroom, thanks again" he said before nearly running back over to the till. I sighed before getting straight to work... this is gonna be a very very tiring day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it... if anyone has any ideas for later chapters I would love to hear them.Thank you.