The virus

Shi woke up to a loud buzzing noise & a stream of sun shinning on his face from a hole in the blanket covering the window. He look for the buzz sound, which was coming from the computer. Waking it up a video window pop up. A blurred pic of what u could vaguely tell was the front of hues store. Then a robotic voice started to speak.
" We now u have been watching us. We know who u are but not what u are trying to accomplish by doing this. We do know if u continue to your robot friend will be terminated. Thank you and goodbye."
Then the window closed & Hikari's eyes open focusing. Shi hugged him as tight as he could. Hikari only started at him.
In a cracked voice he said " who are u?"
Shi's eyes filled with tears. All that he could do is sit their hugging Hikari.
"Why are u hugging me? Do u know me?"
"Yes, yes I do. Your a very good friend to me."
"The. Why can't I remember you if you're what you say you are?"
"Here, let me go get something."
Shi got up & went to Hikari's & his bedroom. When he came back he can a SD card in his hand. Can u please turn around. Hikari did what Shi said so Shi could cut open his neck and replaced the SD card in the old memory slot. Then he took the the sewing needle from the sewing kit on the desk & sewed him up.
Hikari's eyes focused & unfocused. Registering what was on the SD.
"Shi?" Hikari said look at him kind of puzzled.
"Yes,yes it is." Shi's hug tighten; Hikari hug him back.
Then Shi felt as Hikari collapsed.
"Shit, how am I going to get him to his charger."
Getting Hikari to a laying down position Shi grabs him by the waist & gently throws him over his shoulder. Taking him to the charging pad .He kind of squats down to set Hikari down on it. The red glow to his eyes subsided to a blue.
He went to a closet in the kitchen. When he opened the closet door & walked in to a room full of computer monitor & wires leading to shelf which you couldn't see because of the lack of light in the room. Shi flicks on a switch that in stead turned on more lights turned on the computer monitors. The screens were filled with different sorts of programs. Shi sat down in s swivel chair in the mid of all the monitors. Typing commands into the center monitor then moved then through out the screens. At the bottom of the main screen said 4pm.
Shi didn't even remembed falling asleep but the computer screen said 2pm now. "Shit" Shi says to himself as he gets up.