The box

A boy waits in a dark alley as snow flutters to the ground. Out of a shadow of the alley a man with a plain white mask walks up pulling a box that says fragile on it. The boy exchanges the box for an envelope. The masked man open the envelope counts the money then looks up, "Deal." Then the boy walks to a car parked on the road that connects to the alley, opens the truck, and loads the box about the size of an average teen. Pulling the black hood of his jacket lower near his eyes he close the trunk. The walks around to the driver side of the mazda mazda6 (sport car) and then gets in.

Q
"Hey dude I tried to call you but you didn't answer."

"Sar, I was busy."

"That's k but I have a job I need some info on the guy can you fix that?"

"Who's the dude?"

"Ivan George Hue, know him?"

"I can fix that?"

"Thanx dude you're a life saver!" He grins, "See ya later than."

The skater dude walks way and then he pulls away. He drives to the front of the apartment. Parking in street parking for the apartment building he gets out. The lady at the lobby desk says "Hi, Shi." Shi says "Hi, Grace" as he walks to the elevator. When he gets in he presses the 10th floor button. He pulls out his keys as he reaches the 13th door. After opening up the door he puts on Memphis May Fire on his stereo, then gets a knife to open up the box. A face looks at him. "You're back Hikari." Reaching down he kisses the white skin of the face. The eyes flutter then open. The robotic eyes focus on Shi. Hikari's hand reaches out and touches Shi's face removing his hood to show a pale face framed with silky black hair.

"Sar, I had to live at Jims when I had to move."

"It's k, but how much did he charge this time?"

"450"

"I'll figure a way to pay you back."

"Before we worry about that I need to put in the upgrades I got for you."

"K."

Hikari stands up in the box. Shi goes in to an adjacent room. When he gets back he has a shoe box.

"I got an eye enabled with video and it can zoom more, plus the other stuff you are already had. I also got another knife for your left arm, more memory."

"Thanks Shi." Hikari says with a slight red tint to his cheeks.

"Can you lie down on the couch."

"Sure."

Hikari gets up and walks to a tarter dark blue couch. Shi walks over to him with the shoe box. "Sleep." He commands Hikari then pulls out a bunch of tools form the shoe box. He takes a small box like contacts come in. He opens the box and pulls out a contact lenses container and opens it. Then open up Hikari's eye and puts it in. Then lets it close as he takes a knife socket with a blade in it. Shi takes a knife and Hikari's left arm. No blood comes from the fresh cut the he takes the blade socket and stuffs it in Hikari's arm. Then he takes a little flame touch as metals the edges to Hikari'she left arm frame. Shi closes the cut with stiches, "Can you turn over." Shi says. Hikari flips over so Shi can get to his memory slots. Shi takes a small scalpel and makes a small slit to access his memory. Taking the memory chip he puts it in to an extra memory slots. Sewing it up he kiss the back of Hikari's neck.

"I'm done."

Hikari sits up and blinks to get his eyes adjusted to the new upgrade.

"I have a job for us. You think you can find out who George Hue is. The data base should have something on him." Shi says as he puts away the equipment.