Middle Of The Night(by the vamps)IMAGINE

(Doesn't he looks gr8 up there)
♧♧♧[Listen to the song middle of the night while reading this.it is by the vamps...]♧♧♧♧

You and Johnny had broken up a couple of weeks ago .
So you were alone in your room thinking about him ,thinking how happy he might be now without you but little did you knew how much he missed you.

I keep comin' back to that moment
Where it all fell apart
So I try and drink my emotions
'Til I can't feel my heart

Johnny's POV
I just can't help but think of the moment it all happened .the moment 'where it all fell apart ' y/n she was beautiful and I fucked everything up. As usual tonight I was also doing the same thing I always did without her, 'So I try and drink my emotions' even if it takes me to drink till I can't drink anymore so that 'I can't feel my heart'.
The way that my every heartbeat asks for her my every breath pleads for her just like I....miss her .God no one in the entire world can imagine the pain.....I left her in ....the pain.....I am in...

And I don't understand
How you slipped through my hands?
And I do all I can
To get you out of my head

Everything that happened that night was a blur I didn't understood a thing that happened...but once again I am a jerk.that is how I mess things up..but this one is beyond my imagination. I couldn't take it in that she is not there anymore ,the apartment we shared ,she made it home..now it is just a place where I go after my work and leave in a couple of minutes after freshing myself up.So I try to get her out of my head,I hang with my friends try to talk to other girls but just everything I do drags me back to her .I know I should not feel it but she was the love of my life.

So when I call you in the middle of the night
And I'm choking on the words 'cause I miss you
Baby, don't tell me I'm out of time
I got so much of my loving to give you

In the middle of the night

I need you
In the middle of the night

So every night I try to call her to find out If she is OK but all I do is choke on my words when she picks up and I just can't tell her how much I miss her right now.everyday I call her 'in the middle of the night' when I am kinda drunk so I feel a bit confidence .but I just choke on the words and then hang up ..

I've got no good explanation
For what I put you through
Managing my expectations
Is what I never do

I will never have an explanation to anything. And today I don't know why I felt like not to drink ..I left the apartment and ran to my car .but then I couldn't breathe
,I gasped for air everything seemed to collapse inside me.
My heart ached and my legs gave up I fell on my knees.
gasping,coughing try to get in some air and then everything came back like a flash behind my eyes. The cuddle nights with her. My nickname Muffin for her. This made me cry so I started crying.

I tried to got up ,I could finally breath a bit I ran from the car as fast as I could to Y/N's house.i still couldn't breathe that great but this much that I can run. I grabbed a beer bottle out of a basket where some teens were having a party in the garden.

I opened the bottle and took big sips in four or five sips the bottle was empty.I trembled a bit and then threw the bottle aside aggressively on the wall beside me .Then a sudden pain shot up my face just a few millimeters up from my right eyebrows and in a bit left . I touched that part and winced in pain and looked at my fingers..blood I thought looking at the dark liquid .
I didn't cared and started running again.i thought If she was here she would've held me tight and bandaged me,showed me love and take care of me .

Still sobbing I reached her house and knocked on the door....half sobbing half dizzy.

A/N
THERE WILL BE A PART 2
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT .
THANK YOU
WORD COUNT : 762